flaxy
Probly only matters to me...
  • 2003/12/9 20:55

• flaxy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/21

But I have installed XOOPS 2.0 and had no issue at all. I also installed several modules that I downloaded from this website and it works great. I am 100% happy with this and I recommend it every chance I get. Although my site is not popular just yet it sure does look great! Thanks to every one that makes it all happen for some one as unimportant as me.

Regards

Reagen

www.evade-this.com

CBlue
Re: Probly only matters to me...

Everyone is important, Reagen! I'm sure your site will become popular, all you have to do is advertise it.

carnuke
  • 2003/12/9 22:35

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

This looks like your first post so welcome to the XOOPS community.

Reagen, It is refreshing to see such a postive post! No questions, no complaints, but a person who is "100%" happy.

Thank-you for posting this comment. First, I am really glad the XOOPS system has met your needs, you are on a winner here, as it really is a a great content management system, but what's more it will grow and expand as your requirements do. I visited your site and have to say that's a really stylish theme you've got there. Just one suggestion, you may want to change the graphic buttons in the forum to something more appropriate to the dark background.

Second, if your site really is ready to go, have you submitted to search engines yet? Why not celebrate, have an internet champagne party. Invite friends, family, collegues to your site. Really get things going

Visit these forums often, either to help others, or seek answers yourself. Either way, your are always welcome.

Richard

CBlue

Your site looks great btw, Reagen!

Login

Who's Online

102 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 102

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits