A-N-T-z
Directory & Files to make wrieable
  • 2003/12/3 0:54

• A-N-T-z

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/3

Hello:

I need some help installing it, the server I have came with PHP apache and all those ones... but I need help installing it... I can get everything uploaded and all that, but I don't know how to make the files /c_templates, /cache, /uploads. and mainfile.php writeable... Does anyone know how to do this?

If your wondering about upload features (not sure if you need them) I use WS_FTP pro for file uploads because its faster... but I can use a file manager one.

So anyone that could help me please do... And unfortunetly I don't understand a lot of things, so please try and make it as simple as possible.

CBlue
Re: Directory & Files to make wrieable

When you ftp to your site, click on the file you want to chmod in the server side of your ftp menu. Right click and you will see a menu that has chmod listed in it. Click that and you can then chmod any files on the server side.

Or...if you use CPanel with your webhost, go to file manager and click on the files you want to chmod and you will see a list of options on the right and one will say "change permissions".

Login

Who's Online

847 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 847

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits