Ruddle
Page Title Consistency
  • 2003/12/2 12:34

• Ruddle

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/10

I posted this also in the development forum but it also is applicable here. Perhaps more so!

There should be some co standardization of page (module) headers. Or should I say page titles. Some have an image that you can or cannot turn off, some have text titles that are centered or not. There should be an easy way to ajust the layout of the page header withour digging through code and commenting stuff out.

One nice feature in WF-Sections is the ability to add a page header and footer. It is nice to add some intro text on the page should you need it.

Perhaps a definition can be added to the style sheet for page headers. That way it can be globally changed. It can be included as a requirement for new module development.

The addition of an optional header graphic could be included which could be toggled on or off.

Just a few thoughts. This is such a great app overall! Thanks for all the hard work!

Rick

Mithrandir
Re: Page Title Consistency

One topic in one forum usually suffices.

This roadmap forum is (I think) mainly for the actual development, i.e. functionality which WILL come - except the discussions regarding 2.1 and Modules.

It's a valid point you make, but may take some time to get into the core + convert existing modules.

Login

Who's Online

201 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 201

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits