k1ngnoah
gah! The page is blank!
  • 2003/11/30 21:46

• k1ngnoah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/30

Ok, so I run the install script, and then at the insert data step I get a host of warnings at the top of the page:

Warningmake_data(../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 83

Warning
make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 83

Warning
make_data(../modules/system/xoops_version.php): failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 88

Warning
make_data(): Failed opening '../modules/system/xoops_version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 88

Warning
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 94

Warning
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php on line 104

Warning
Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/makedata.php:83in /home/robotsma/public_html/xoops/install/index.php on line 1222

Then, if I try to view the XOOPS page, all I get is the banner and the footer...
before anyone asks, yes, I uploaded the entire file structure, yes, they do exist on the server, and no, I
didn't make any changes to the code.

Any help?

k1ngnoah
Re: gah! The page is blank!
  • 2003/11/30 22:02

• k1ngnoah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/30

Gahhh, nevermind, for some reason the permissions on the file were set to 000. How that happened is anybodys guess...

Login

Who's Online

1048 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 1048

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits