dolphino
Exchange of a hosting
  • 2003/11/22 15:04

• dolphino

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/12

Hi,
how can I copy an istalation of XOOPS v. 2.05? I would like to copy it from one server to another one. What do I have to do for it? I mean-what files I have to change. Except of the mainfile.php? I have already tried it but if I try to open that home page, I get this error message: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in D:\www\pes\1zprostredkovacicz\www\new\modules\news\Index.php on line 69
Can you anybody help me, please?

Update: When I try change start module for the mainpage from the NEWS to nothing..site is runnig

BUT-in administration:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect_header() in D:\www\pes\1zprostredkovacicz\www\new\modules\system\admin.php on line 60

CBlue
Re: Exchange of a hosting

Did you copy over the database too into your new server?

dolphino
  • 2003/11/26 9:52

• dolphino

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/12

Yep but..now is this offtopic. I saw goodbay this hosting company

tom
  • 2003/11/26 11:06

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

OK,

- you moved the DB yeah?
- Changed the Mainfile.php to reflect new settings, including DB name,pass etc, virt and physical paths. <-- call to member indicates connection to DB error
_ when you moved all files did you also move the template_c and cache files, if so try deleting them and see what happens

Also the following post is simler:

dsfsdf

Error when attempting to change hosts

I have more and more bugs...

From XOOPS wiki:

Quote:
2. "Call to a member of a non-object"

Very frequently this is caused by failure to connect to the database. If you get this error occurring near line 286 in kernel/configitem.php, then the database is to blame. Check your database settings in mainfile.php, and also make sure you have setup MySQL permissions correctly, and that the database is actually running. In particular, try and access the database directly - if possible using the same user/password that you specified in the XOOPS installation. Note that after you change permissions for users within mysql, you must perform "flush privileges" and/or restart your database server before the new settings will be applied.

This error can be caused by other problems as well. If you know PHP, check that file and line number and see which object is the culprit. e.g. If you see "$xoopsDB->query('blah');" on that line, then $xoopsDB is not an object, indicating the the database was not successfully connected. You may have to do a little digging to solve these problems.

Hope this is of help.

Login

Who's Online

127 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 127

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits