Munkus
xcGallery Help - Picture count and last upload not working
  • 2003/11/14 5:14

• Munkus

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/2/2 0

Hi,

Finally got the batch upload to work properly (IM and NetPBM wouldn't work but GD 2.x seems to work ok).

Two issues though, the image counts next to the albums still say "0" when I have place several images inside. Also the last uploads does not update and still shows no images (I imagine the two are linked)

Thanks again, this module is fantastic!

you can see the gallery athttp://www.gofrench.net

Thanks

Derya
Re: xcGallery Help - Picture count and last upload not working
  • 2003/11/14 12:18

• Derya

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/5/12

Quote:
Finally got the batch upload to work properly (IM and NetPBM wouldn't work but GD 2.x seems to work ok).

IM should work, if you have entered the right path to IM and it's right installed...netpbm is experimental but should work in the next version.

Quote:

Two issues though, the image counts next to the albums still say "0" when I have place several images inside. Also the last uploads does not update and still shows no images (I imagine the two are linked)

Are you sure that placing images has worked?
If yes, then check if the images need admin approval.
You can also check your cache settings.

Munkus
  • 2003/11/15 5:13

• Munkus

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/2/2 0

Working fine now thank you. I had never thought to check the approvals sections.

Thanks for all the help, the port of Coppermine is awesome. I was a big fan of Coppermine, and am now an even bigger fan of xcGallery.

djsckizo
  • 2003/12/3 3:20

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

Quote:

Munkus wrote:
Thanks for all the help, the port of Coppermine is awesome. I was a big fan of Coppermine, and am now an even bigger fan of xcGallery.

Same here. I used the Developer version of it that connects to Invisionboard for a few months before finally getting the IB mod to work on xoops. Now, with this xcGallery available, all of my connection and content problems have been worked out.

"I have to give mucho props to a couple of people though for making this all possible:

-Koudanshi for the IPB port over.
-Derya and Predator for the Coppermine port over."

That is from the news on my site. You guys have done a great job.

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits