ladon
dHTML menu keeps disapearing
  • 2003/11/3 21:25

• ladon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/31

Hi,

I'm trying to intergrate a dHTML menu in my theme and it works fine on my top page. Unfortunately it doesn’t work at all in any other pages (news, forum, etc.). It just disappears. I’m using a modified imago07 theme.

When I go back to the top page it’s back again and working properly. I’ve got no idea what’s causing this. I’ve tried a few different menu’s. Using XOOPS 2.05!

I’ve seen many dHTML menu’s like am draven’s sites so I know it is possible. I hope someone can help me because I’m sure it’s just a small stupid thing I’m overlooking atm.

onokazu
Re: dHTML menu keeps disapearing
  • 2003/11/3 22:58

• onokazu

• XOOPS Founder

• Since: 2001/12/13

Are you using the format <script src="./pathx/to/js/xx.js"> to include a javascript file for your dhtml menu? If so, change the path to the source file to an absolute URL. You can do so by using the <{$xoops_url}> tag like below:
<script src="<{$xoops_url}>/path/to/js/xxx.js">

ladon
Re: dHTML menu keeps disapearing
  • 2003/11/4 9:19

• ladon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/31

Thank you for your reply but the location of the files wasn't the problem, I had already made sure of that.

the html menu (so just links) i have there now stays perfectly in place so there's nothing wrong with the table i've putten it in either.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem? or mayby someone could tell me what menu they use so I can try that. And if that doesn't work i know i must have screwed something up somewehere

Glanz
It's a simple!
  • 2003/11/4 12:55

• Glanz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/27

Hello from fR-Rozen Moscow!

This is not a pR-Roblem! Just delete line

Quote:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

from main theme file

Quote:

theme.html

PS Ganja - rRulezzzz!

Have fun!
Pete Glanz (http://www.glanz.ru)

Bleekk
Re: It's a simple!
  • 2003/11/17 23:50

• Bleekk

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/12/14

what chat is it on your site?

Login

Who's Online

148 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 148

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits