Mithrandir
Beta Testers for Team Module

I have recently gone OO and SMARTY with my Team Module, and now I'm looking for people, who are willing to give it a test run.

For those, who don't know, the Team Module is a module for administering online Clans with matches, availability, rosters, tactics, positions and lineups.

Interested people can download the module from Here and are encouraged to register on My Site and post feedback in the forums.

Thank you for your interest in my Team Module

Mithrandir
Re: Beta Testers for Team Module

Still need some help with this (any and all help very much appreciated)

Just released v1.31 for beta download Here

Thank you

Anonymous
  • 2003/11/4 13:48

• Anonymous

• Since:

Perhaps I can help you, but only if you appreciate it VERYVERY much.

greetz
francis a.k.a. frankblack

P.S.: Hope I will finish it till this weekend

Mithrandir

Of course I appreciate it a LOT - I mean... I need you to update the German language constants

Would be great with as much feedback as possible. Only recently I found out that my Team class didn't save teams properly - I hadn't tested that part much, only the functions, once the team WAS created

So to cover most areas, I'd love as many people as possible trying and testing - and giving feedback

Thanks Frank

Jace303
  • 2003/11/5 10:14

• Jace303

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/11/5

Hi Mithy,

I'm currently switching from Postnuke to XOOPS and looking for a good clanwar-/team-module. I've written my own module for postnuke, however I tested version 1.2 of your module and it has some very nice features mine lacks (team-/roaster-mangement, tactics).
But when playing around with some sample data I inserted, I came to the conclusion the module needs some modifications to make all features work properly with Counter-Strike. I think it was originally designed and structured for another game.
I would be very happy if we could modify the script (maybe with some configuration options), to make it work for for Counter-Strike in a better way. As most of the clans are playing CS as their main game, I think this would also be quite a good thing for your module.

I also coded some features for my old module which I think, would be nice to have in your team-module. For example I've made a statistics-section which creates graphical statistics with jpgraph (3d pie-charts, bar-charts, etc.) about commonly played maps, most active players, most successful players, etc. - I also added the possibility to add screenshots to a war.

If you like to, just write me an email and we'll discuss this in detail. Thanks!

wrecked
  • 2008/1/13 17:05

• wrecked

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/5

cool guys ^__^

fredgsanford

wtf?..this thread is 5 years old?

iHackCode

i thought mith was back.
CBB / LatestNews / Publisher / XM-Spotlight

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Login

Who's Online

192 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 192

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits