thebigkk
Removing mandatory fields for a new event
  • 2003/10/30 3:55

• thebigkk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/27

Removing mandatory fields for a new event.
G'day All. Does anyone know how i can remove the requirement for mandatory fields when submitting a new event. For example my wife wants to submit multiple events, but she has to put her email address in every time, when we do not require it. There are also some other fields as well that we do not require as mandatory.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Ace_Armstrong
Re: Removing mandatory fields for a new event

Quote:

thebigkk wrote:
Removing mandatory fields for a new event.
G'day All. Does anyone know how i can remove the requirement for mandatory fields when submitting a new event. For example my wife wants to submit multiple events, but she has to put her email address in every time, when we do not require it. There are also some other fields as well that we do not require as mandatory.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Are you talking about Agenda-X?

You can leave any fields that you want blank if you enter them from the administration panel.

If you never want them displayed, you can always hack the scripts to comments that out. (You'd still have to enter it from the user field, though.)

thebigkk
Re: Removing mandatory fields for a new event
  • 2003/11/1 1:12

• thebigkk

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/10/27

Thanks NTSTT. Yes, sorry was talking about Agenda-x. I want to make it so that a registered user doesn't have to enter their detials for every post. (my wife's a registered user and has a cpl of hundred events to put in)and I dont want her having webmaster rights, so i thought it would be just as easy to be able to remove the need to complete some fields.

Cheers

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits