stmap
Graphics/template for xoops.
  • 2003/10/17 16:26

• stmap

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/9

Hello all,

I am planning to run a copy of XOOPS for a portal site. Easy to install and a wonderful experience so far.

However the graphic designers I usually use aren't umm smart enough to edit XOOPS to make new graphics for us. I might as well be fully color blind, since I can't design a straight line that looks like a straight line, and have it be the right color.

If anyone wants to handle the design of our XOOPS site I will gladly pay you for the work, or if that is a problem will donate directly to xoops.

Let me know!

Mithrandir
Re: Graphics/template for xoops.

I'm no designer, but if it's just a matter of making blocks and colours look like they should look, then it's all in the theme. Maybe ask the designer to take a look in an existing theme's files? A lot of it is CSS, which he should know.

Regarding paying someone to do work for you, there are no problems. You can pay/get paid for doing anything with XOOPS - as long as you don't keep the code secret.

If you want a special module/theme and pay someone to develop it, that's fine - but the module/theme will have to be published and/or released when approched.

Good luck with your site.

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits