maddoxx
Blank page after upload & invalid lid
  • 2003/10/17 10:34

• maddoxx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/17

Hi everbody,

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.0.4 and have tried to work with myalbum in all versions ( 1.1.3 and earlier, even myalbum-p 2.0 )

Installing is no problem, but after uploading photos I get a blank page. there is no cofirmation that upload is correct finished. In the folder photo i can see that this photo has been uploaded ( 1.jpg ). I'm able to do thumbs and can view the photo as a thumb in the random photo block.
But when i try to view the "real" photo by doing a doubleclick onto it a blank screen appears with the message:

"invalid lid"

Could you help ???

after php debug i get this :

Notice [PHP]: Constant _albm_next already defined in file modules/myalbum/language/english/main.php line 147
Warning [PHP]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in file modules/myalbum/class/upload.class.php line 395
Warning [PHP]: getimagesize: Unable to open '/tmp/phpwPhAco' for reading. in file modules/myalbum/class/upload.class.php line 395
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant move_uploaded_file - assumed 'move_uploaded_file' in file modules/myalbum/class/upload.class.php line 452
Notice [PHP]: Use of undefined constant move_uploaded_file - assumed 'move_uploaded_file' in file modules/myalbum/class/upload.class.php line 452
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: url in file modules/myalbum/submit.php line 85
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: email in file modules/myalbum/submit.php line 87

onokazu
Re: Blank page after upload & invalid lid
  • 2003/10/17 13:10

• onokazu

• XOOPS Founder

• Since: 2001/12/13

You should contact the server admin if you can have the write access to the /tmp directory.

Login

Who's Online

324 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 324

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits