awreneau
Defining $xoops_imageurl
  • 2003/10/14 15:35

• awreneau

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/2/4 1

I have a new theme that I downloaded from 4thefort.com and I want to change the location that a few links point to. While viewing the theme.html file I see the lines where the <a> </a> tags are but the link is "$xoops_imageurl". I would really appreciate some help in determing where these url's are defined.

I've read some more sites and I think I'm on the right track but no light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Currently the link is as such you mouse over the link and it points to /forums. This is incorrect, it should point to /modules/newbb/.

How and where do I adjust the code to point in the correct location?

Forgive me if I'm overlooking the obvious.

Wes

awreneau
Re: Defining $xoops_imageurl
  • 2003/10/14 18:27

• awreneau

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/2/4 1

I know it's bad form to reply to your own question but I figured it out.

It's not a problem with the coding and I did understand what I was reading but there was a simple setting in the Admin.

Administration Menu --> System Admin --> Preferences

Update module template .html files from themes/your theme/templates directory? This should be set to YES.

There may be cavets with different themes or newer files residing in other locations but it solved my problem.

onokazu
Re: Defining $xoops_imageurl
  • 2003/10/15 2:05

• onokazu

• XOOPS Founder

• Since: 2001/12/13

Yes, theme files won't update unless you have that option enabled. However, to have better performance, make sure to disable the option after the theme has been updated.

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits