jeffberg
Making Main Categories Bold in Links and Downloads Module
  • 2003/10/11 19:28

• jeffberg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/11

If you look at my sitehttp://jeffburg.homelinux.com/html/mylinks you will see that, like this site, the main categories of links are the same size as the sub categories. How could I make the main categories bold. I have looked through the template file. Everything I changed that had to do with <big> or <b> didn't work. I also noticed that <b> was already around the category by default, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Here is the code
<td valign="top" width="40%"><a href="<{$xoops_url}>/modules/mylinks/viewcat.php?cid=<{$category.id}>"<b><{$category.title}></b></a>&nbsp;(<{$category.totallink}>)<br /><{$category.subcategories}></td>

I think this is the code that modifies the category headings. So what should I do? I just want to visually separate the main categories from the sub cats.

builderb
Re: Making Main Categories Bold in Links and Downloads Module
  • 2003/10/11 19:40

• builderb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/8/4 2

It looks like every link on your entire site is bolded which means you need to check the .CSS file in the theme folder to find the answer. it is probably set to bold every link.

-B

jeffberg
Re: Making Main Categories Bold in Links and Downloads Module
  • 2003/10/11 20:35

• jeffberg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/11

Thanks a lot. Because of you I tried <big> instead of bold and it worked. Thanks for your help

Login

Who's Online

226 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 226

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits