Coreace
Popup's
  • 2003/10/8 10:43

• Coreace

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/26

An option to disable the popup window when creating PM's. In fact, I find it very annoying each time I reply or create a message. Is there a way to make it flat or 'self' rather than the new window?

Thanks

DFBH13
Re: Popup's
  • 2003/10/8 16:08

• DFBH13

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/6/26

lol whats so annoying about it

skalpa
  • 2003/10/8 16:18

• skalpa

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/4/16

Quote:

Coreace wrote:
An option to disable the popup window when creating PM's. In fact, I find it very annoying each time I reply or create a message. Is there a way to make it flat or 'self' rather than the new window?

Good news for you: I'm working on a completely new PM system that should be integrated in v2.0.6.
The new system will add 'Sent items' and 'Drafts' folder, and you will have an option so you can choose between popup and plain for the compose page.
Personally I prefer the popup version (when I click 'Create mail' in my email client, it opens a new window ), but thought users should be able to choose.

So just be patient

Skalpa.>

Coreace
  • 2003/10/8 18:15

• Coreace

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/8/26

Quote:

Good news for you: I'm working on a completely new PM system that should be integrated in v2.0.6.
The new system will add 'Sent items' and 'Drafts' folder, and you will have an option so you can choose between popup and plain for the compose page.
Personally I prefer the popup version (when I click 'Create mail' in my email client, it opens a new window ), but thought users should be able to choose.

So just be patient

Skalpa.>

Excellent! Exactly what we need.

Login

Who's Online

139 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 139

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits