Jennifah
My blocks list in system has disappeared!
  • 2003/9/13 6:05

• Jennifah

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/2/19

I went to my site today and all that is showing is the footer and header. After a while I was able to navigate into the admin side of the site and went to the blocks list where usually all my blocks are listed, and the whole thing is erased and I can not add a new block even!! Can someone please help?http://www.jenberkley.com

onokazu
Re: My blocks list in system has disappeared!
  • 2003/9/13 12:24

• onokazu

• XOOPS Founder

• Since: 2001/12/13

Have you tried with MySQL debug On in the preferences? If you get an error SQL query shown in red in the debug window, it might be that the block table is corrupt. In that case, run the following query (either from phpMyAdmn or from the command line) to repair the table.

REPAIR TABLE prefix_newblocks;

Make sure to replace the prefix part with the one actually used on your site.

morris
  • 2003/9/25 8:29

• morris

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/25

I have the same problem on my site (hosted by an hosting service) and this morning I removed XOOPS 2.04 completely, I also removed all XOOPS tables in MySQL and installed XOOPS again. After new installation I still have the same problem. A new problem appeared as well: I can no longer login. user.php isn't working as well!
The strange thing is that till yesterday I didn't have a problem at all!.

netwize
  • 2003/10/13 2:41

• netwize

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/1/20

SELECT b.* FROM xoops_block_module_link m LEFT JOIN xoops_newblocks b ON b.bid=m.block_id LEFT JOIN xoops_group_permission l ON l.gperm_itemid=b.bid WHERE l.gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND (l.gperm_groupid=1 OR l.gperm_groupid=2) AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND (m.module_id=0 OR m.module_id=-1) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
Error number: 2000
Error message: Can't create/write to file '/var/tmp/#sql5f6_229869_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)

thats what i got with debug on.

i have 2 XOOPS installed, both have same problem.

i'm using 2.02 ....

Login

Who's Online

197 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 197

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits