karedokx
Re: Mith's/JKP's Survey System
  • 2005/1/14 13:02

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/1 6

3) Can you be more specific on "incorrect"?
a. on the check box, no matter what answers i selected, i always get 1 in every elements of the question.
b. on the yes/no, it is very strange, if i select no for example in my response, i get yes in the result, HOWEVER seems to me the other record has been set to no (in the same yes/no field). seems that the yes/no result has been updated to the wrong record?

5) I don't think so - if you cannot submit it again, why even see it?
>> you might be right. or probably what i want is:

6. currently if we only have one survey, clicking on the menu (on the main menu to access the survey module) will bring us to the error message that we have ever completed the survey (but what kind of survey etc is not displayed anymore to the person). can we show the available survey list (even though we only have one and have completed the survey?

it might be simple to do through the current existing template? would really appreciate it if you can show how can i achieve that?

irmtfan
  • 2005/1/14 20:54

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i have another important question.is there a way to put one survey in a custom block? because for example i want have a form in my home page so i think it must be possible with a custom block.

karedokx
  • 2005/1/20 9:58

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

do you manage to review and fix the bugs mith (especially on the check box)? this is the only thing stoping me in using your module at the moment, i need the check box typed question for the survey i plan to publish in my website.

thanks.
ps. no worries, if you haven't had a chance to continue the work on the module.

Mithrandir

Yes, I got that fixed. I also learned how to apply a charset to the XML document, so Danish characters at least show properly (we had major problems with this as it would make it impossible to open the Excel export in Excel)

Will see if I can make a release tonight.

Mithrandir

Survey v0.6 Beta now available

It should fix the checkboxes and radio-yes/no buttons as well as use the site's charset in the XML exports.

Enjoy.

karedokx
  • 2005/1/21 6:15

• karedokx

• Quite a regular

thank you very much. i'll give it a try (and report any error/problem i encounter :)). thanks once again.

jdseymour

When I try to install the latest version I get the following error:

Quote:
PHP Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/seymourj/public_html/templates_c/%%A5^A5D^A5DE4838%%db%3Asurvey.html.php on line 25

I downgraded to 0.5 all well, tried clean install still get the same error.

Module shows up in the module administration page with no logo.

Mithrandir

damn - you were fast again.

I fixed a little error some 30 minutes after the announcement. Please re-download from xoops.web-udvikling.dk

jdseymour

Mithrandir

alternatively correct line 11 in templates/survey.html:
<{if $element.type != "xoopsformbutton" && element.caption != ""}>

to the correct
<{if $element.type != "xoopsformbutton" && [u][b]$[/b][/u]element.caption != ""}>

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (182 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits