• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

Quote:

chefry wrote:
v1.1 was the last version i could find.

I got it fromhttp://www.christianwebresources.net/

where can i download 1.2?

Same place - grab it from the link in the news release for 1.2. I'll update the download link in a few minutes.

chefry
Re: Wiwimod
  • 2011/11/20 22:05

• chefry

• Home away from home

• Since: 2006/10/14

cath22
  • 2011/11/22 3:29

• cath22

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/24

Installed the new 1.2 on newest Xoops 2.5.4, but upon choosing a page to be shown on the toppage of the site, following error received

Fatal error: Class 'wiwiRevision' not found in /home/deb46773/domains/sdc-dierenzorg.nl/public_html/test1/modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php on line 25
Errors
Melding: Use of undefined constant ICMS_ROOT_PATH - assumed 'ICMS_ROOT_PATH' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php regel 17
Warning: include_once(ICMS_ROOT_PATH/modules/simplywiki/header.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in bestand /modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php regel 17
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'ICMS_ROOT_PATH/modules/simplywiki/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in bestand /modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php regel 17
Melding: Use of undefined constant ICMS_ROOT_PATH - assumed 'ICMS_ROOT_PATH' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php regel 18
Warning: include_once(ICMS_ROOT_PATH/modules/simplywiki/class/wiwiRevision.class.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in bestand /modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php regel 18
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'ICMS_ROOT_PATH/modules/simplywiki/class/wiwiRevision.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in bestand /modules/simplywiki/blocks/wiwimod_showpage.php regel 18

The same happens with the Showpage, the TOC and list pages.

If selected as startmodule everything is fine, as is the module itself.

First I thought it was because of upgrading from 1.1.1, but after that I uninstalled and deleted this one and made a new install with 1.2.
Same result.....

Any ideas?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

redheadedrod

Looks like you downloaded this for a different CMS.. You need the Xoops version. You have the ICMS version.

Attending College working towards Bachelors in Software Engineering and Network Security.

skenow
  • 2011/11/22 15:14

• skenow

• Home away from home

SimplyWiki is meant to be cross-platform - but I don't always get much feedback from the XOOPS users, so things can get missed.

Open each of the .php files in the blocks folder (swiki_blocks, wiwimod_recent, wiwimod_showpage and wiwimod_toc) and add the following at the top of the file

defined('ICMS_URL') || define('ICMS_URL'XOOPS_URL);
defined('ICMS_ROOT_PATH') || define('ICMS_ROOT_PATH'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH);

This should take care of your problems. Let me know

I added a condition to the define so you won't get notices about defining the constant more than once

cath22
  • 2011/11/24 13:19

• cath22

• Just popping in

Yes, Thanks Steve, this definitively solves the problem, I can open the blocks to the homepage again normally.

And I'll try with this to give you more feedback since I am a happy user from wiwimod/simplywiki.

With debug on I still can see following messages:

Warning: include_once(../../mainfile.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 15
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 15

These 3 are listed aswell, upon clicking on the function include I get following message : The requested URL /test1/modules/simplywiki/function.include was not found on this server.

Therefore I can say these are related with simplywiki

Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1923
Warning: include() [function.include]: Filename cannot be empty in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1923
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1923

And further some notices:

Notice: Constant ICMS_URL already defined in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 18
Notice: Constant ICMS_ROOT_PATH already defined in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 19

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_TITLE - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_TITLE' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 335
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_CAPTION - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_CAPTION' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 336
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_DESC - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_DESC' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 337
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_SUBJECT - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_SUBJECT' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 339
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_TITLE - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_TITLE' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 344
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_CAPTION - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_CAPTION' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 345
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_DESC - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_DESC' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 346
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_SUBJECT - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_SUBJECT' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 348

Might I see other things I will report back, and if I find the time I'll update the Dutch language since that is missing a lot aswell, also giving some messages in the debug I guess.

But a important thing that is fixed is the Preferences section that first only worked with the legacy layout in admin.
Keep up the good work.

Greetz
Cath

skenow
  • 2011/11/25 22:09

• skenow

• Home away from home

Quote:

cath22 wrote:
Yes, Thanks Steve, this definitively solves the problem, I can open the blocks to the homepage again normally.

And I'll try with this to give you more feedback since I am a happy user from wiwimod/simplywiki.

With debug on I still can see following messages:

Warning: include_once(../../mainfile.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 15
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../mainfile.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 15

You'll need to make a few additional changes -

in blocks/swiki_blocks.php and blocks/wiwimod_recent.php remove the line that includes header.php
include_once ICMS_ROOT_PATH '/modules/' $wikiModDir '/header.php';

in header.php, remove the if {} statement immediately after the line that includes mainfile.php with
defined('ICMS_URL') || define('ICMS_URL'XOOPS_URL);
defined('ICMS_ROOT_PATH') || define('ICMS_ROOT_PATH'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH);

Quote:

These 3 are listed aswell, upon clicking on the function include I get following message : The requested URL /test1/modules/simplywiki/function.include was not found on this server.

Therefore I can say these are related with simplywiki

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 1923

Those probably are due to the above, also

Quote:

And further some notices:

Notice: Constant ICMS_URL already defined in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 18
Notice: Constant ICMS_ROOT_PATH already defined in bestand /modules/simplywiki/header.php regel 19

These should go away if you use the updated code I posted in my previous message (edited the original snippets)

Quote:

Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_TITLE - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_TITLE' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 335
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_CAPTION - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_CAPTION' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 336
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_DESC - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_DESC' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 337
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_SUBJECT - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_PAGERESTORE_SUBJECT' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 339
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_TITLE - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_TITLE' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 344
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_CAPTION - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_CAPTION' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 345
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_DESC - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_DESC' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 346
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_SUBJECT - assumed '_MI_SWIKI_GLOBALPAGERESTORE_SUBJECT' in bestand /modules/simplywiki/xoops_version.php regel 348

Those are present in the English files and need to be added to the other translations.

Quote:

Might I see other things I will report back, and if I find the time I'll update the Dutch language since that is missing a lot aswell, also giving some messages in the debug I guess.

But a important thing that is fixed is the Preferences section that first only worked with the legacy layout in admin.
Keep up the good work.

Greetz
Cath

The blocks/groups tab in admin won't work on X2.5 - I plan to take it out, anyway.

Thanks for the feedback.

cath22
  • 2011/11/26 16:21

• cath22

• Just popping in

Ok, have made the changes, indeed all the warnings are gone except for the three still remaining;

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /class/smarty/Smarty.class.php line 192

At first I removed the whole if statement in header.php, which made more errors. After reinstating the defined lines, everything was fine again.
Note: then the above messages didnt show a path to wiwi anymore (just empty) so it might be related a little different.

Just an observation, I saw that in most files there is no closing ?> tag at the end, not sure if that should do anything aswell

The Wiwi build in block/groups tab indeed gives also the names wrong, but the Block function from Xoops itself works good. I thought it would be depricated.

Greetz
Cath

Login

Who's Online

203 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 203

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits