Mamba
Re: eXtCal 2.37 RC3
  • 2013/1/2 18:12

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
- empty Price display in print.php
- if we disable tooltips , event title will be missing in from the calendar ( eg view_calendar-month.php, view_calendar-week.php, view_year.php, view_month.php, view_agenda-week.php, view_agenda-day.php) (just my 2 cents i think tool tips should be disable as default, it is unnecessary i think)
- right now in front page when a user/guest submit an event ( event is waiting for approval) but the redirection message displayed "event is created" instead of "waiting for approval"
- view_search.php ..there is still some search result is displayed even though no search is made

This has been fixed in SVN, and updated to RC4

Quote:
- pending event is working for user and guest, just for testing i disable auto approved for admin but event is still approve automatically, then when you edit the admin event it will be put to waiting for approval list..
- in front page when you clone an event, no message of "event is created"
- just wish recurring event can be fix in block and this will be a perfect module

This is still open. I am not sure, if this will make into Final. I am running out of time!
Can somebody else help with it?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

jcweb
  • 2013/1/2 18:18

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

Michael thanks Bug 2 fixed!

Return to Bug 1:
These settings "Agenda: Starting Hour" and "Agenda: Last hour" are in the admin section. The time table ex. you choose in the frontend the Agenda Week view shows always 08:00 to 21:00 - the changed settings in the admin section (07:00 to 22:00) are ignored from the module. The changes will not save.

Greets Andy

P.S. One more things we have to check out. The rss feeds are empty in my case, can someone confirm?

Mamba
  • 2013/1/2 18:24

• Mamba

Andy, this is how it was designed by Zoullou. The changes to StartTime and EndTime that you make in the Admin Preferences, are only meant to impact the events themeselves, i.e. if you set the time to 9 AM - 6 PM, all events that are before 9 PM will be listed at 0:00 time, and all that are after 6 PM, will be listed at 9 PM (21:00).

This is how he designed it, so this is not a bug.

Maybe somebody can do some changes to it in the future as a feature enhancement.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

sabahan
  • 2013/1/3 6:01

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/3/4 5

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
Quote:
- empty Price display in print.php
- if we disable tooltips , event title will be missing in from the calendar ( eg view_calendar-month.php, view_calendar-week.php, view_year.php, view_month.php, view_agenda-week.php, view_agenda-day.php) (just my 2 cents i think tool tips should be disable as default, it is unnecessary i think)
- right now in front page when a user/guest submit an event ( event is waiting for approval) but the redirection message displayed "event is created" instead of "waiting for approval"
- view_search.php ..there is still some search result is displayed even though no search is made

This has been fixed in SVN, and updated to RC4

- if we disable tool tips, calendar Tab is visible in event page
- in search still bug : x events found even no search is made (x is the total of event approve in extcal)
- in this new addition : "You will be notified once your event has be approved by the webmaster" (be should be been)
btw How do i notify the guest/user, is it manually or automatically ?

Mamba
  • 2013/1/3 8:50

• Mamba

Quote:
- if we disable tool tips, calendar Tab is visible in event page

It should be in both cases (tooltip enabled and disabled). It was the only one page where there was no tab. We should be consistent on all pages. Plus, if you're in the Event, there was no way to get to the Calendar again.

Quote:
- in search still bug : x events found even no search is made (x is the total of event approve in extcal)

I'll look into it.
Quote:
btw How do i notify the guest/user, is it manually or automatically ?

I don't know, I didn't look into it. Just in case, if there is no automatic notification, I've changed the message to:
Quote:
Thank-you for your submission. The event will be visible once it is approved by the webmaster.

Please remember, I am not the author of this module, I am just trying to fix the bugs
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Mamba
  • 2013/1/3 12:39

• Mamba

Quote:
Andy, this is how it was designed by Zoullou. The changes to StartTime and EndTime that you make in the Admin Preferences, are only meant to impact the events themselves, i.e. if you set the time to 9 AM - 6 PM, all events that are before 9 PM will be listed at 0:00 time, and all that are after 6 PM, will be listed at 9 PM (21:00).
This is how he designed it, so this is not a bug.

Actually I was wrong. After looking at the code, I see that the times were just hard coded, and didn't reflect the Preferences. I have fixed it now. Events that are outside of the selected time frame, will be visible at the 0:00 time on top.

This is now updated in SVN as RC4. You can download it also from SourceForge
Support XOOPS => DONATE

sabahan
Re: eXtCal 2.37 Beta 4, will this ever get out of beta?
  • 2013/1/3 14:00

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/3/4 5

-event search now is not working - no event is found when search is made

Mamba
Re: eXtCal 2.37 Beta 4, will this ever get out of beta?
  • 2013/1/3 14:07

• Mamba

Quote:
-event search now is not working - no event is found when search is made

Strange. Any specific search you're making?
When I select "Category" and click search, it works just fine here.

[EDIT]

I see it now - it works for January, but it doesn't work for other months. OK, I'll look into it....
Support XOOPS => DONATE

jcweb
  • 2013/1/3 15:51

• jcweb

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/4/25

Hey Michael

First of all, dont feel personal attack if someone report an issue, we all know that you help us to fix bugs, errors and issues even they are not your modules. So thank you in that way as the first point!

To my reported Bug No 2 - really great its fixed now!

I report two bugs more, No 3:
If i choose in the frontend the view "Agenda Week" the module shows me in the header table 10 days:

Thursday 03-01
Friday 04-01
Saturday 05-01
Sunday 06-01
Monday 07-01
Tuesday 08-01
Wednesday 09-01
Thursday 10-01
Friday 11-01
Saturday 12-01

and that we not forget Bug No 4 the rss feed problem, the rss feed are empty.

Greets and thanks again, Andy

Mamba
  • 2013/1/3 17:19

• Mamba

Andy, don't worry, I just wanted to say that I can try with bugs, but since I am not the module author, it's hard for me to add any new features, because I am not familiar with the module, and it would take me too much time trying to figure out the internal workings.

I'll look into your agenda issue and hopefully I'll be able to fix it.

I just discovered another bug in the "monthly calendar" view with "recurring events" that wasn't there before (or I didn't see it) - it basically shows recurring weekly events all in January. Interesting...

extCal is proving more challenging than I thought it would be

So please be patient while we're working on this, but if anybody could help, please do.

We're getting good cooperation from XOOPS France on XoopsTube, and I hope, that more people will follow them and will help with bug fixing on other modules.
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits