afghanhound
Re: Module (Animal)Pedigree, is it worth upgrading?

It is possible to put several countries ' apostrophe's in our database but of course they mess up the alphabetical order, James Cotton wrote me a script to run which changes them all to the same character, this might help also

Pam

afghanhound

Would be happy to help write a tutorial and Alf Refsum who helps us with our programming will too

We have many enhancements that Alf & myself are willing to share, most importantly i think the audit module where i can see ALL edits made by users and other admins, i think most users would want this module
Can't see how to attach a screen shot here so will email to Mamba

Pam

Mamba
  • 2013/3/17 13:01

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
Can't see how to attach a screen shot here so will email to Mamba

The best way is to post to a sharing services (like Flckr), and then post here a link. The only issue is that you need to make sure that there is no private data on that screenshot, like people's names, their IP, etc. But the functionality of the Audit sounds interesting.

And thank you for the offer to share your enhancements! This is so nice to see users contributing back to XOOPS! It's the best motivation for us here!

Tutorial: Theo also offered to help with it, so maybe you can work together on that.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

afghanhound

Where is the best place for the volunteers to get together and help, eg a Facebook group? I can set one up

Pam

Mamba
  • 2013/3/17 13:19

• Mamba

This is probably the best place, so we can keep everything together, and other people can see the activity here and get motivated to join

Would it work for you?

There was also a mailing list for the users, right? I've tried to subscribed, but I don't think, I was approved yet. Maybe there is no administrator active?
Support XOOPS => DONATE

afghanhound

Yes fine by me, do we need a new thread?

Pam

Mamba
  • 2013/3/17 13:45

• Mamba

Yes, that would be better, so we can keeps future requests separate from the "Update activities"

I've opened a new thread here
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Anonymous
  • 2013/3/17 13:45

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
There was also a mailing list for the users, right? I've tried to subscribed, but I don't think, I was approved yet. Maybe there is no administrator active?

You mean the Yahoo group Mamba? I subscribed two weeks ago and got access within a day. Maybe you have to try subscribing again?

Mamba
  • 2013/3/17 13:46

• Mamba

OK, I'll try again....
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Anonymous
  • 2013/3/17 14:05

• Anonymous

• Since:

I am not sure what is mentioned exactly, but this message was posted in the Yahoo group today.

Quote:
Whats about secure for sql? In Beta i found in add dog: $query = "INSERT INTO ".$xoopsDB->prefix("mod_pedigree_tree")." VALUES ('','".addslashes($row['NAAM'])."','".$row['id_eigenaar']."','".$row['id_fokker'\ ]."','".$row['user']."','".$row['roft']."','".$_GET['seldam']."','".$row['vader'\ ]."','".addslashes($row['foto'])."',''".$usersql.")"; mysql will be decrapted in 5.5 ....

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits