jmass
Re: Flexible Forms - STORED IN DB WITH REPORTING
  • 2004/12/10 16:16

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

@Mith - I look forward to the new release. I will kill the existing one and try again....

I do not think you released to early. Release early and release often!!!! Call it beta if you have to.

gtop00
  • 2004/12/10 18:20

• gtop00

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/11/13

Dear Julian,

In order not to disturb others and confuse the readers, I'll move the subject as a new post to "Module Requests". Let's meet there.

Thank you all.

Mithrandir

Link on JKP XOOPS Development updated to version 0.3

irmtfan
  • 2004/12/13 17:07

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

i install this module but when i click at "add new survey" in admin nothing happen. and i see the uploads/survey folder is not writable and i cant change the chmode to 777 via ftp ???

jegelstaff
  • 2004/12/13 18:46

• jegelstaff

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/7/2 2

Quote:

irmtfan wrote:
i cant change the chmode to 777 via ftp ???

That depends on your FTP software (and your server's settings too). Filezilla (http://filezilla.sourceforge.net/) normally lets you change perms on files/folders.

--Julian

irmtfan
  • 2004/12/13 19:43

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

@ jegelstaff:
im using smartftp always and like it but i try filezilla and cant change the permission of that directory to 777.
btw my problem is that i cant create new survey

Mithrandir

I'll do some more testing during the week. This is annoying. The survey directory should be CHMOD'ed 0777 on creation and it should show a form when going to Add Survey.

Can you elaborate a little on "nothing happens"? Does it reload the page? Does it do nothing? Shows a blank page?

irmtfan
  • 2004/12/13 20:19

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

its show the same page as admin index page (only search function).
no error or warnning or notice

jmass
  • 2004/12/16 4:00

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

@Mith - He is referring to the bug I found earlier:
Quote:
I think I found a bug...

In the admin interface: When you select "Add a new Survey" it links to /admin/index.php?op=newform. This does nothing. After some investigation, I believe it should link to /admin/form.php?op=newform. When I manually direct my browser there it works fine.

The bug is still there.

jmass
  • 2004/12/16 4:16

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

@Mith - Export still not working! The directory is now created and given the right permissions automaticaly, but the document - form_1_Excel.xml - is a 0KB doc with NO DATA! Again, the data is in the DB. I do not think that the export is a problem on my end. This is from a fresh install of your new version. The only thing I can think of, if you can not reproduce the error, is that it may be a conflict with another module. I have a ton of modules loaded.

Other bug: When adding form questions you are not linked back to the add new questions page after submitting a question. Page is blank. When I manually navigate back, the question has been saved just fine. PHP debug reveals:Quote:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/obsps2/modules/survey/class/question.php on line 284

Other bug: When unistalling the module blank page is displayed after confirmatino of uninstall. PHP debug reveals:Quote:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: rmdirr() in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/obsps2/modules/survey/include/install.php on line 6

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits