21
timgno
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/13 17:39

  • timgno

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 1504

  • Since: 2007/6/21


Quote:

Mamba wrote:
I've downloaded the version you've posted at 10:30 AM EST (9316 and 9317), but I am still getting errors. I guess, we're still doing a different test

As I said - I am trying to select all available options.


My version working fine now!

Try to download from releases or branches in svn

22
mojtabajml
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/14 19:59

  • mojtabajml

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 67

  • Since: 2007/7/16


Modules that building with this version has some problems! the table names and mysql file path not exist in xoops_version file, So not create any table for module when install.

23
mojtabajml
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/14 20:19

  • mojtabajml

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 67

  • Since: 2007/7/16


I modify xoops_version.php and install module, in module perference set admin per page to 5 and create 11 topic object but no pagenav in admin side display and all object show in 1 page!
Quote:

Release Notes:
- Fix some file creation const
- Code of default set out in Parts
- Changed the characters html attributes from " to '
- Added code to pagenav in admin
- Added code to the list if there is no list

24
timgno
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 15:09

  • timgno

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 1504

  • Since: 2007/6/21


Updated and fixed
I think we need to work on a Version 1.39 beta 1
The code does not merit further changes unless a more comprehensive restructuring object-oriented

Download

25
Mamba
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 15:18

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11377

  • Since: 2004/4/23


Quote:
I think we need to work on a Version 1.39 beta 1

I'll download and test your latest 1.38, but I think we should wait with 1.39 till we make sure that 1.38 is working properly.

The most important thing is that people start developing modules using TDMCreate! To do so, it has to work properly.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

26
timgno
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 15:21

  • timgno

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 1504

  • Since: 2007/6/21


Ok!

No hurry, I walk like xoops versions, meanwhile, threw pieces of code already 1:39

Note: For this last fixes I suggest a new install

27
Mamba
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 15:44

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11377

  • Since: 2004/4/23


My quick testing:

1) I add a module, and run Build: no errors (but I am not testing if the built module actually works at all)

2) I add Topic and run Build, and am getting following errors:

NoticeUndefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 442
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 442
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 443
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 444
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 444
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 445


3) I add a Table with 3 fields selecting all options to Yes, run Build, and get the same errors as above:

NoticeUndefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 442
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 442
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 443
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 444
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 444
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 445


4) Now I install the just created module. After running installation, I am getting:

NoticeUndefined indexvaluetype in file /modules/system/admin/modulesadmin/modulesadmin.php line 326


5) When I try to open the module, the only errors I am getting, are errors related to missing translations, which is expected, as I need to add them.

6) Now I try to add a new topic/category:
http://localhost/xtest255b2pack/modules/Test1/admin/topic.php?op=new_topic

and am getting error:
ErrorHandler does not exist
Module
Test1
Name
Test1_ in file /include/functions.php line 88


So I go back to Admin to see if I can add a "Table" object.

7) After I fill out the form, I press Submit, but nothing happens. No errors, but I got stuck there.

So there is a progress , because the original errors when running the "Build" are gone, the module is created, and I can install it, but there are still issues with actually running the module, i.e. with:

- adding a category
- adding a "table" object

Can anybody else run the test see if it can be reproduced?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

28
timgno
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 16:36

  • timgno

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 1504

  • Since: 2007/6/21


Replace this line:

$this->initVar("tables_date_created",XOBJ_DTYPE_INT,null,false1);


with this:

$this->initVar("tables_created",XOBJ_DTYPE_INT,null,false1);

29
timgno
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 17:09

  • timgno

  • Module Developer

  • Posts: 1504

  • Since: 2007/6/21


Quote:

Mamba wrote:
My quick testing:

1) I add a module, and run Build: no errors (but I am not testing if the built module actually works at all)

2) I add Topic and run Build, and am getting following errors:

3) I add a Table with 3 fields selecting all options to Yes, run Build, and get the same errors as above:


With topic is a bit complex code, need to work

Quote:
NoticeUndefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 442
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 442
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 443
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 444
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 444
Notice
Undefined offset1 in file /modules/TDMCreate/include/functions_const.php line 445


Solved

Quote:

4) Now I install the just created module. After running installation, I am getting:

NoticeUndefined indexvaluetype in file /modules/system/admin/modulesadmin/modulesadmin.php line 326


5) When I try to open the module, the only errors I am getting, are errors related to missing translations, which is expected, as I need to add them.

6) Now I try to add a new topic/category:
http://localhost/xtest255b2pack/modules/Test1/admin/topic.php?op=new_topic

and am getting error:
ErrorHandler does not exist
Module
Test1
Name
Test1_ in file /include/functions.php line 88


So I go back to Admin to see if I can add a "Table" object.

7) After I fill out the form, I press Submit, but nothing happens. No errors, but I got stuck there.

So there is a progress , because the original errors when running the "Build" are gone, the module is created, and I can install it, but there are still issues with actually running the module, i.e. with:

- adding a category
- adding a "table" object

Can anybody else run the test see if it can be reproduced?


If you say that we still have this code, it is hard work to put fix everything, so I said to start a new job with the classes

30
Mamba
Re: Module TDMCreate 1.38 RC
  • 2012/4/15 18:25

  • Mamba

  • Moderator

  • Posts: 11377

  • Since: 2004/4/23


Quote:
If you say that we still have this code, it is hard work to put fix everything, so I said to start a new job with the classes

We need something that our users/developers can work with to create new XOOPS modules.

So let's not add any new features till we ensure that whatever we have is working correctly.

I just would like to select options from TDMCreate, build a new module, install it, and it would work. Of course, with exception of translations that would have to be done manually.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)


Members: 0


Guests: 216


more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits