BadVera
Re: Big Time Hackers
  • 2007/2/17 19:17

• BadVera

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/17

Quote:

Moose wrote:
Just to tell ya, g00ns operates by making there hacks. There most likely isn't a leak in your software, but they'll make a leak. Lets just say that g00ns.net has there ways of hacking and persuading. I can get you onto a DNB (Do Not Bother) list if you buy a teamspeak server from my friend. If your interested contact me by e-mail. support@mooseweb.net

Moose is part of the g00ns.net hit squad. He offers to put you on a "special list" in almost every website that the goons manage to deface. It's a form of extortion. How else would "moose" know what sites to visit to "offer" his services. Gimme a break. They hack your site or your teamspeak and then this Moose Tard offers to help you out with veiled references to the goons being able to make their leaks.

DOH! Get a teamspeak server from this clown and he'll sit there in a channel, record everything you type and that's just one way they get the info they need to break your site.

Of course there are some scipt kiddies out there that do manage to whack a weak website that isn't protected properly. Install some .htaccess, .htpasswd files in your directories and protect yourself.

ghettonet
  • 2007/2/18 0:35

• ghettonet

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/12/4

ugh. yeah dude - "DNB" list? It just gets sillier as the years go by doesn't it?

Use .htaccess files (if your host allows), strong passwords, the XOOPS protector module, and a good backup strategy Pretty much everything else is up to your host.

Oh, and relax. I've known a lot of hackers (I started out as a phreak back in the day) - the real hackers, the ones who know what they're doing, the ones you really have to watch - are the quiet ones.

These are just goofballs.

soap45
  • 2007/4/25 14:30

• soap45

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/25

This guy also owns
http://www.secureservertech.com/ registration info
below.

Felosi, Jon
531 Notch Gap Road
Thornhill, Tennessee 37881
United States
felosizworld@gmail.com

felosi
  • 2007/7/13 11:56

• felosi

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/7/13

Wow, its amazing what you will find by googling your domain.
I have heard this before how I am supposed to be the leader of this hacking group but most people have enough common sense to figure out I am not.

I hosted these guys for a short period of time and had the domain transferred in my name as they was having trouble transferring registrars. Well about a week or two later, the calls and complaints came so I simply put the domain back in their name and quit hosting them, end of story. I admit it was a mistake doing that but such situations are not that unusual in webhosting.

All because a whois record from over 2 years ago for only one month is under my name does not make me some master mind of the group. have some common sense people really. But Im really glad you are out posting my link and sending more traffic my way ;)

If you really wanna be net detectives simply google a lil more, look through the whois history and you will see ;)

Just figured Id come here and post my side of this. I had heard this before but not in years and I figured that was the end of it. I guess not.

jamesriske
  • 2008/7/6 0:54

• jamesriske

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/7/6 0

FYI,

That guy Jon Felosi now runs Secureservertech and he's a big time rip off. Doesn't surprise me that he's affliated with hackers. He stole our domain and then auctioned it off right out from under our nose and continues to send us vulgar, threatening messages to this day.

Don't do business with Jon Felosi of secureservertech - Secure Server Tech

secureservertech@gmail.com

If you want proof or more info: jamesriske@yahoo.com

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 246

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits