Will_H
Re: Xoops Gaming Themes?
  • 2005/10/29 6:03

• Will_H

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/10/10

Ya it is very hard to tell what you have done to the theme as far as those tables are concerned. And I do agree with your comments about manipulating the overall structure or deviating from the "normal" layout. Obviously I need to state again that I am not trying to offend you in any way.

As far as what I have done with the montis themes, I have been working for xhtml compliance as of late. I am in no way a pro coder, but i am getting pretty good at it. at this point i have knocked out about half of the core errors in the theme. By the time I finish I will submit the theme as a revision, then start working on my own themes. Perhaps at that point it could be you making suggestions on my themes.

I just feel that you have done enough themes and contributed enough to the community to know what is best for your overall design. I was just trying to make suggestions to possibly help your sales. Since the HL2 variations are difficult to detect There really was no way for me to know the difference simply by looking at the demo.

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits