DonXoop
Re: CHMODing folders & files!! (why won't xoops work)

The saga continues?

He's all yours CBlue.

Be sure to post the site so we can see what all the fuss was about.

PS, no it isn't logic. It would have been done long ago if you followed the [basic] logic.

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/24 21:30

• Anonymous

• Since:

Strangly Im not ignorent like you.

How do you get your thrills and excitement from
me continuing problem?
You think I haven't follwed the so called
hard nut 'basic' help?

I used to know nothing and now I know alot more
learning from XOOPS but my god has it taken along time
with such unexplainable replies to some of these posts.

And I look back and think, If someone came in like named
Max100Junior then I think i could teach him what I have been tough in 5-6 seconds appoximatly.

- Thanks alot. Don xoop? If that is a name.

P.S. Sorry, were you even THERE, or is this your first post in this topic?. (Yes, I think it is.)

DonXoop

You got that ignorant comment backwards there bud. No it isn't my first post on your many and often redundent posts. Obviously you weren't paying attention and still don't get it.

You could teach someone what you know in 5 seconds flat? That I believe because you know nothing. Nothing I say.

If you haven't even gotten past the initial install by now then I say give up, let someone else do it for you, or just fsck off. It isn't the fault of xoops, thousands of people have done it and they aren't all geeks.

We've tried to help and some of the posts were extremely detailed. You've been insulted and insulting. Don't take the help given personaly or look for blame for every problem. Try to understand the basics. It isn't a tab A to slot B process, so even if by magic you got the basics installed you'd still be lost without a clue of any kind.

Sorry, but you just don't get it.

Maybe someone else wants to help but if they browse your previous threads they will hesitate even saying hello. Someone could get your site installed in 5 minutes and then spend eternity answering your bonehead requests (let's see, drag and drop, frontpage, whining et al).

Don't even bother replying. It won't help your situation or anyone else searching for answers.

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/24 22:47

• Anonymous

• Since:

Oh I have a much better reply than that:

Sock my balls!

ajaxbr
  • 2004/4/24 23:56

• ajaxbr

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2003/10/25

Hey max100

I've seen exactly the same problem and we were able to solve it by talking to the host support guys. It's a somewhat simple issue, actually it's not necessary to talk to your support personnel. Lemme try to find our old emails regarding this.

DonXoop

Quote:

max100 wrote:
Oh I have a much better reply than that:

Sock my balls!

No thank you max.
Now growup kid.

I was going to summarize your brief but insane stay here but I have real sites to take care of and you haven't listened to a single word.

You don't get it and you don't want to get it. You've ignored every single helpful tidbit of advice. Didn't it all start with your spam about a web hosting company? I no longer believe anything you say. Aren't you really that other Max? bloody vandal terrorist.

Go back to the pretend world and joysticks. Weave a dream or whatever it is you want to lie about. If you have even an ounce of creativity then acknowledge that you'll never understand how to implement it on-line and should allow those that can do that part for you. People can and do work together in this world. You just haven't figured that out yet.

Now shut this one down and accept the repeated offers of help and shutup already.

Anonymous
  • 2004/4/25 8:11

• Anonymous

• Since:

Sorry Vonxoop but (obviously unlike you) I have used
every piece of infomation and my problem persists.
Wouldn't I come back for help?
No dun dun dun dun here comes donxoop.. (he'll save the day)

NO!

p.s. you can shut up you little crybaby who sucjs his brothers coc.

YOU TOLD ME TO FSCK OFF! so there YOU go!

Login

Who's Online

137 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 137

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits