Posted on: 2014/7/13 15:23
Re: TDMCreate 1.91 alpha 1 for Testing
The results of my tests:
downloaded from github, 12.07.2014 11:50
1) some outputs from testing are still active
2) if you create a new table, you will be redirected automatically to field editing. In all dropdowns (type, attributes,...) you have preselected "1"
3) you create a new table and define 4 fields for this table. if yo later change the number of fields (e.g. you say now 5), you get only 4 fields in editing mode of table fields
4) if you are in the field list of a table, there is in column "action" a blue double-headed arrow without function or link. should there be one?
5) if you are in the field list of a table, there is in column "id" a black four-headed arrow without function or link. should there be one?
6) after the first table I created a second one. after submit and redirect to field editing I see in the head the testing output: string(3) "257" string(1) "2" string(1) "4" string(2) "mb"
if I look in database in table tdmcreate_tables, I see in field "table_mid" the value 257
my new table is not available in table overview of my new module.
if I change value in table_mid to 1 (the id of my new module) the new table appears in table overview.
if table tdmcreate_fields in column "field_mid" you find also 257, but it seems that this has no consequences
7) editing fields: what does checkbox "Field: Is parent" mean/cause?
8) creating table: what does checkbox "Permissions for this table" mean/cause?
9) missing language var "_AM_TDMCREATE_MODULE_NBFIELDS"
10) you can select "Table: Main Field" for each field
11) shown protocol after click on building the module says: all action worked fine
12) creation of file mysql.sql doesn't work
example of created sql string:
CREATE TABLE `ggteam_groups` (
`grp_id` 2(8) 3 2 AUTO_INCREMENT,
`grp_name` 14(100) 3 2 DEFAULT '',
`grp_textarea` 14(100) 3 3 DEFAULT '',
`grp_text2` 14(100) 3 3 DEFAULT '',
PRIMARY KEY (`grp_id`)
13) I corrected mysql.sql and tried to install my new module and got following error:
Error : Smarty error: [in db:ggteam_admin_groups.tpl line 19]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: $list. (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 446)
14) in the class files for the tables there is no initVar (e.g. $this->initVar('field_id', XOBJ_DTYPE_INT)) in the function public function __construct()
in TDMCreate\class\files\classes\classes.php in function private function getInitVars($fields) the switch looks for e.g. "INT", but in table tdmcreate_fields you find in the field "field_type" the value 2 (instead of INT)
let me know, if you have fixed this than I retest it