trabis
Re: XOOPS 2.5.3 Final Released
  • 2011/10/5 9:32

• trabis

• Core Developer

• Since: 2006/9/1 1

Quote:

bjuti wrote:
@Trabis I did all of that and it didn't resolve the problem.

BUT

When I cloned default templates to custom ones I saw that all ' was written in template like #039; and I've deleted all cloned templates and now is showing default ones.

That might be a bug in the templates manager. Same bug that affects code editor. & a m p ; are replaced by &. Actually, the bug is in module.textsanitizer, I've tried to fixed it on 2.4.4 but it caused issues in some modules(shoutbox) and french translation that was using htmlspecialchars. The fix was reverted on 2.4.5.
I will have to review it again.

Quote:

One more BUT

Now Xoops isn't showing all the blocks. There is one custom html block on the front page and it isn't shown, also left and right columns are images and there is nothing in that blocks.

There was a change related with blocks on front page. If you have a module set for front page, the blocks are only shown in index.php. If the Uri is index.php?cat=1, that page is not longer consider the front page.
I'm not sure if that is your case.

Quote:

Debugger say:
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 68
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 69
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 70
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 71
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 71
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 68
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 69
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE - assumed '_MSC_CLICK_TO_OPEN_IMAGE' in file /class/textsanitizer/image/image.php line 70

Also there is no background color in css?

I'm starting to think that you have missing files in your installation. Also, clean your browser cache, there were changes in js/css from 2.4.5 to 2.5.3

timgno
  • 2011/10/5 9:34

• timgno

• Module Developer

• Since: 2007/6/21

@Mamba
- I downloaded xoops2.5.3 on servers wamp2.1
- I installed xoops2.5.3 up to the modules of the your Basic Module pack, and some is not installed, xoopspoll, marquees, faq, xLanguage.
- I followed to the last step, and then I installed in administration, these modules successfully.
- I checked all the modules installed, and I saw that are not uniform GUI 2.5, no need for these to work again.
- I do not need to delete the cache for the first installation
- I checked the protector module and found this warning

@redheadedrod
What you say does not make sense for this version of xoops

trabis
  • 2011/10/5 9:42

• trabis

• Core Developer

@timgno,

@redheadedrod is correct, the protector error message should be removed if xoops version is greater then 2.4.x. Please ignore that error.

bjuti
  • 2011/10/5 14:13

• bjuti

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2009/1/7 2

Well I slove my problem about not showing custom blocks.

In the upgrade package 245 > 253 system module is broken. I've replaced system module from original install pack and all is ok for now. I'll check other files too.

trabis
  • 2011/10/5 14:28

• trabis

• Core Developer

@bjuti,

Good to know that you managed to get it working!
We have looked into the upgrade package and it seems ok. Maybe something went wrong with the download/unzip/copy procedure.

bjuti
  • 2011/10/5 15:01

• bjuti

• Just can't stay away

I dunno, but i just ran upgrade script, that's all :)

trabis
  • 2011/10/5 16:37

• trabis

• Core Developer

Quote:

bjuti wrote:
I dunno, but i just ran upgrade script, that's all :)

Did you forgot to copy the contents of hdocs that are in the upgrade package?
You need to copy both htdocs(content) and upgrade folder in your 2.4.5 directory.

bjuti
  • 2011/10/5 19:03

• bjuti

• Just can't stay away

Hehe, no I copied it (I read manuals) :))

timgno
  • 2011/10/5 23:01

• timgno

• Module Developer

xforum, testing locally, does not show the blocks admin

timgno
  • 2011/10/6 8:14

• timgno

• Module Developer

Quote:

timgno wrote:
xforum, testing locally, does not show the blocks admin

Sorry:

I have problems with browsers.

Win Xp 32

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits