stefan88
Re: Confused - Modules an d XOOPS in General
  • 2008/5/6 5:55

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

Quote:
The first capability I want is to record ...

In teory you may try Formulize and Pageworks for that. But I never used those, so can't help much...

Quote:
Tried myalbum-p but that would not install. Results are "invalid default value for 'res_x".

You are probably using old version. This error apears in some MySQL versions and should be fixed in 2.85 and later versions of MyAlbum-P. Latest is 2.88 (2.90beta2) here:http://xoops.peak.ne.jp/md/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=61&cid=1

You can also fix the error by entering default values in SQL file.

There is also some more gallery modules - extGallery is active in development. The XOOPS port of coppermine is old and may not work well.

Quote:
Other functionality I want includes inventory, central

Again Formulize and Pageworks ...

Quote:
Xoops 2.2.x is not stable

It is stable, but is discontinued and therefore not recomended. Due to some changes in the code and structure many modules were not compatible with it...
As mentioned the plans are "to be merged with 2.0.x to form 2.3.x"

Anonymous
Re: Confused - Modules an d XOOPS in General
  • 2008/5/6 8:02

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
weddell wrote:

Second capability is a photo album. I have been using Coppermine. I noticed a XOOPS port of that so I downloaded that module and looked at the read-me file and the links in that file to see what kind of support I might get. The external links take you to a bunch of dating service adds - so I didn't try installing that module. Tried myalbum-p but that would not install. Results are "invalid default value for 'res_x".

xcgal 2.0.3 is based on coppermine.

PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you to try.

Thinks.... I really must add xcgal 2.0.3 (and a small hack for it) to the Module Repository this week

Login

Who's Online

118 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 118

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits