eric235u
Re: How Open Source Projects Survive Poisonous People
  • 2007/4/18 20:11

• eric235u

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/19

Dave_L, oh, sorry about that, i didn't know you were no longer an active member of the management team. where can i find a clear listing of who's on what teams? particulary core devs? i would like to become more active in the community. i'm going to start on writing up some documentation on CBB and the news module this week. hopefully it will be of use to newer users.

Quote:
my comment sounded like it was a discussion behind closed doors with the devs. it wasn't with the devs, it was just relaying some information from the devs for some future news articles etc in relation to some of the communities requests
- vaughan

hi vaughan, it's a pleasure to chat with you. if i understand correctly, you weren't a part of the conversation but are just relaying information passed to you? are these conversations taking place on a dev mailing list or something that i can subscribe to? not that i claim technical ability enough to be of much use to a real programmer, but as a member of the community i would like to listen in. thanks for any info.

eric235u
  • 2007/4/19 2:17

• eric235u

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/12/19

hello Giba. i'm very glad you liked the video. i know it can be hard to understand because of the language difference. i know a little spanish and a little japanese. new languages can be difficult. i wish i knew PHP better! :) i'm very glad you liked the video. XOOPS is such a great product. there's no reason we can not be the number one CMS in the world. i really believe that if we cooperate and communicate the excellence of XOOPS will continue. i'm merely trying to remind people of that. hopefully in the future i'll be able to contribute more to our community. i'm glad to see that there's others who feel the same way. i really think that if we follow the examples of other great free software projects things will go better for XOOPS. it's a pleasure to meet you. - eric c.

p.s. - you're from brazil? i love jiu-jitsu!!!

wizanda
  • 2007/4/19 18:59

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Must say it is also nice to see so much constructive effort by you Eric on both here and SourceForge to pick up peoples interests.....me is paying attention....
PMA = Positive mental attitude =

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits