gediminasbyt
Re: xoops2.2.3 final - problem with bd

Quote:
It is interesting that every warning desapeared in this new installation, but I got the same block unconfiguring error.

What's the error? What about server logs, debug logs?

acris
  • 2005/11/2 13:54

• acris

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/10/31

Hi, Gediminas,
I think I didn't expressed well, sorry. In my message, "error" was not a technical expression, but I understand that I need to learn to speak your technical language in order to make myself comprehensible.
I was speaking about the disappearing of the blocks’ configuration. I’m in contact with another Brazilian colleagues, much more competent in this field than me, that are performing tests too and I’ll try using another bd. As soon as we have results, we will put they here. About the logs you asked, they didn’t point to any errors, just say that the number of blocks I equal to zero. It sounds strange for me.
Thanks,
Acris

gediminasbyt

There is nothing to be sorry for. I'm not native English speaker as well it's my 4th language

Gediminas

giba
  • 2005/11/2 15:20

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Quote:

acris wrote:
Hi, Gediminas,
I think I didn't expressed well, sorry. In my message, "error" was not a technical expression, but I understand that I need to learn to speak your technical language in order to make myself comprehensible.
I was speaking about the disappearing of the blocks’ configuration. I’m in contact with another Brazilian colleagues, much more competent in this field than me, that are performing tests too and I’ll try using another bd. As soon as we have results, we will put they here. About the logs you asked, they didn’t point to any errors, just say that the number of blocks I equal to zero. It sounds strange for me.
Thanks,
Acris

Yes, problem exist.

Login

Who's Online

233 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 233

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits