• 2005/7/2 21:30

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Quote:

justtupeu wrote:
Would you mind giving more details ?
Quote:
$xoopsTpl->assign("xoops_module_header", "<link rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' href='[url to the css file]'/>");

So this code must be included in the index.php of the module ? Does it matter where ?

It doesn't matter where, but usually near the bottom (before the closing ?php though )

Which php file depends a bit on the module. Most of the time index.php is enough, but if there are different php files used to create the output then you need to add it to those other files too (or to a single php file that is included in each page).

Maybe if you say which modules you want to use this for I could tell you exactly which page to put the code... might be more helpful.

Quote:

And if i want a module to use the default style.css in the theme's folder, i would just leave the file as is ?

Yes, that's right.

rowdie
Re: Multiple CSS posible ?
  • 2005/7/2 21:45

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Or you could use the code provided earlier in this thread for your theme - it works too. I just hate seeing php in Smarty templates, it defeats the purpose of having templates in the first place. But it should work, and might be easier to use if you're not comfortable with adding code. :(

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (165 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits