JasonMR
Re: can i find ecards module ?
  • 2004/9/29 10:16

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

To make sure I understand you correctly: You installed the E_Cards module, and after installation, it does not appear in the list of installed modules?

If you are looking to the icon list to your left, then you will not be able to find an E_Cards module icon, as it has no admin functions. Though you should see it in the tabulated list, which fills most of the screen area. This is the table with the upgrade, information, and uninstall buttons.

I am currently working on a new release eCards, which will introduce a few trivial admin functions, and additonal features. Under consideration of my current obligations, I believe this will take me a couple of weeks, until it's done. Watch the forum for a release announcement!

Does the above information assist in any way, or are you still having problems? Please post!

shamu
  • 2004/9/30 5:53

• shamu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/28

Hi, I tried accessing your site to try out your ecard module, but I could not register. I think your ecard module would be awesome to this community. Just to let you know. Thanks so much though.

JasonMR
  • 2004/9/30 7:17

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

shamu:

Thats an old link, which I had actually only provided for 3floors.

As E_Cards is not my module, only that I did a little work on it, I'm not gonna release it, but as stated above, in a couple of weeks time, there will be a whole new version out

Keep an eye on the XOOPS community, and you will see a public notification when it's time!

Regards
And Thanks For Showing Interest
All Input Welcome!

skara
  • 2004/9/30 7:48

• skara

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/24

take a search at Sourceforge...
i found it there

Login

Who's Online

216 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 216

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits