intel352
Re: porting of PHP-Nuke mudules
  • 2004/9/13 2:39

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

not currently, i recently had to move server hosts recently, and i'm still getting my sites setup. once i get 'settled in', i'll be able to get back to the projects.

Arowana
  • 2004/9/13 2:44

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

i understand
thank you

Arowana
  • 2004/9/16 5:04

• Arowana

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/8/6 2

I just had a simple Application / Roster page made just for XOOPS. I plan on taking donations in the near future to cover my cost of the programming. I am just having the finishing touches put on it before I release it on the donation basis.

The skinny of it is that a person uses the application to apply for your org, team, clan, staff, etc. It then will send you an email saying you have a new member. You login to the admin side of your site and click on the "New Members" link. From there you can edit and post. If you decide you do not want to accept the app you can just delete at this page. Since I am not a total programmer and I had to hire help for this module somethings I want to see or to make it easy to use are just not there. Hopefully I can get them into the next release once we work this one off beta testing.

Of course you can always go edit and delete an out dated or left member. It a pretty sweet module for us users that want to just have the meat and potatoes of a module.

If you would like to see it in action please go to:
http://moh.xoaclan.com/modules/members/

Click on the names in the roster to get their own personal profile.

Somethings we have to finish:
Picture on the profile page
A Email Hyperlink if you click on the real name
A way to edit the Title that the roster has
Add weights to control the way the list appears
Make the application submenu able to turn off in the admin Configuration incase you do not want people to apply

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits