dtauto
Re: integrating xoops and phpbb/newbb logins
  • 2004/7/13 22:41

• dtauto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/4 0

unfortunately, the way that my XOOPS theme template is layed out, i would have to keep the phpbb templating and omit the XOOPS templating. any way to do that?

romieangel
  • 2004/7/13 22:57

• romieangel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/21

I believe u can put phpBB in ur content area, and hide Left- and Right-Side Blocks-on-fly, use javascript&DHTML.

If CSS gets in your way, u can try using frames just for the forum page, it's just work-around but it might suit your needs.

dtauto
  • 2004/7/14 0:35

• dtauto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/4 0

well, i've already already got my theme template layed out a certain way, and as far as i can see, there's really no way to get around that, but thanks anyways.

Hotwire
  • 2004/7/21 17:58

• Hotwire

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/10

Im interested in this module. Please let me know if it is still available. Im trying to do the same thing. Thanks.

intel352
  • 2004/7/21 18:18

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

this module has become so hacked (specifically for a certain site) that it is likely unusable for redistribution

i've started a project at dev.xoops.org, to create a more integrated phpbb port within xoops, but that will be awhile before it's even ready. it's currently in planning stages (i'm integrating board hacks before beginning the port)

i was going to use bbpixel's ported phpbb, but there are already glitches or typos that exist in his work, which is to be expected with a port of that size, but i'd rather start from scratch.

anyways, if you want me to try to piece together info on what i did, let me know *exactly* what you need to do, lol, and i'll try to write up some instructions for you.

Login

Who's Online

176 user(s) are online (99 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 176

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits