• phatjew

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/8

BTW, if you are desperate, check out Lykos Reviews here:

http://www.lykoszine.co.uk/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=3

Good stuff, that.

CBlue
Re: Reviews Module??

Thanks phatjew, I just looked at how their reviews module looked on their site and their module looks like it may be exactly what I need. I hadn't seen what it actually looked like before until I looked at their site.

tom
  • 2003/11/24 20:08

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Lykos_Reviews is a XOOPS 1.0.* although it works on XOOPS 2.0.* it's not very pretty.

Also there is gsMyReviews, gsMyBooks, but these too where dev'd for XOOPS 1.0.* and do work but again not pretty.

I'll wait and see yours, also WFSections is excellent as a reviews mod.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing your work.

CBlue

But does wfsection allow for the look of the lykozine reviews module? I like the little links menu with the icons on the top left of the entry page of their reviews.

I need a reviews module that can be used for books, music, and other kinds of products that can have reviews written about. For now, I'm having to create each separate review page manually and link it in cjay content. I'd like to be able to do reviews a lot easier and faster than that.

I guess the Lykozine Reviews module is out of the question for me if it doesn't work with 2.05 that well. I'll just wait for phatjew's version to come out.

Login

Who's Online

175 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 175

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits