The_Rob
Re: Can't login to admin page
  • 2003/10/5 3:26

• The_Rob

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/10/21

Any ideas on the issue you were helping me with?

I've tried blowing away all related directories, and starting over, making sure to have correct chmod 777 on the directories needed (as shown in install) I still do not have access to anything after logging in. It's as if I do not have any authority - suggestions? Ideas? Anyone? Its a new database so I don't care what we have to do to fix this - Thanks -

If you want to review the url - www.lanwarriors.com

Thanks!

Rob Drescher Rob@drescher.org or rob@lanwarriors.com

Thanks again!

UPDATE! - I just tried the following:
used the url www.lanwarriors.com/modules/system/admin.php and it told me that I dont have access to this section..

I used the admin account created with the initial install for the database creation. IDEAS?
Thanks,

dornal
  • 2003/10/11 1:33

• dornal

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/10/11

I'm having the same problem. Only login module showing up and a blank page with the headers and footers showing. Also no access to admin.php after logging in with admin account either.

Fresh install of XOOPS 2.0.5 and set the template_c, cache, uploads folders and mainfile.php with full control (yes, I'm running windows). Running Apache version 2.0.39, PHP 4.2.2, and MySQL 4.0.1 alpha.

Using IE Explorer 6.0.2800.1106IC with Javascript and cookies enabled. One thing different I did was install files into a subdirectory instead of my main web directory, i.e. c:\apache\www\xoops-2.0.5\html instead of c:\apache\www\

Any help would be appreciated.

quito
  • 2003/10/11 5:00

• quito

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/4/30

I had the same problem using XOOPS 2.0.3 a couple months ago. I thought I had been hacked, as I also lost all my users names and passwords.
So, I erased the entire site, set up a fresh admin name and password, installed everything again, erased the admins name from admin.php and index.php in the news module and made everything visible for anonymous users.
It's working now.
Daniel

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits