11
Catzwolf
Re: WF-Channel is not working on Xoops 2.4.1
  • 2010/5/10 11:25

  • Catzwolf

  • Home away from home

  • Posts: 1392

  • Since: 2007/9/30


Just to let you know that I'm in the process of fixing this.

For some reason, a mixture or Xoops 2.4 and 5.3 have totally broken this module.

The silly notice errors will be fixed, don't understand why I never caught those during the debug process.

The fatal errors are kinda a mystry to me, even though I found a fix for them.

For example I used this line without issues in php < 5.3 and this worked no problem.

call_user_func( array( $this->_callback, 'insert' ), $_obj, false );

For some reason $_obj (which is an object) will kill the 'call_user_func' function without an error.

Yet if I use the following code:

call_user_func( array( $this->_callback, 'insert' ), &$_obj, false );

This will work but of course I will get the cannot pass by reference notice.

I had to change the line to use:

$result =  $this->_callback->insert( $_obj, false ) );

Anyway, I'm still fixing problems and I should have a update to bug test soon.

I just thought I would let you know

John