charlieg
Re: changing pictures and banner in a theme
  • 2007/12/21 19:55

• charlieg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/12/21

Many thanks script_fu, Here is a link with the theme [fiblue3d] and my logo that I want to put on. From what you have said, it would appear that I am trying to change a picture that is part of the theme and therefore cannot be changed. Golly, steep learning curve.
http://www.aacvirtual.co.uk/banner.html
Hope that this works. Thanks, again.

script_fu

Thanks that did clarify that we are talking about a theme problem. I should have listen to Will...

Anyway...

The easy way would be to change your picture to the name of that picture. Then upload and overwrite the old picture with yours in the theme folder fiblue3d.

You might need to delete the templates_c folder of all the files inside of it except the index.html for the changes to take effect.

-----

Off Topic:
I haven't used that theme in a long time. It's an older theme and does not have the latest code in it to display the extra block features of the new xoops.

If you have anymore issues you might want to talk to Will. Maybe he can update the theme for you to the latest code and install the graphics changes for a small fee.

charlieg
  • 2007/12/21 20:18

• charlieg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/12/21

Thanks, I think that I had better have a stab at this before giving Will my second mortgage exclam but that is certainly where I shall go next. XOOPS is a brilliant package so I will win this one. C.

script_fu

No problem man the themes really are easy to update and use. Its just a matter of messing with them till you understand the structure.

Looks like a "Welcome to xoops" is in order!

azizbaloch
  • 2010/9/18 10:42

• azizbaloch

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/9/3 1

hi for all
plz tall me how to make pages in xoops main manu

Login

Who's Online

290 user(s) are online (232 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 290

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits