11
khuhner
Re: Selected module does not exist
  • 2006/12/6 0:22

  • khuhner

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 232

  • Since: 2006/1/6 3


Quote:

khuhner wrote:
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP?

Can anyone help out???

12
jdseymour
Re: Selected module does not exist

Something must be wrong with your DNS settings. Test your url at the dnsstuff website.

13
khuhner
Re: Selected module does not exist
  • 2006/12/6 0:58

  • khuhner

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 232

  • Since: 2006/1/6 3


Thanks jdseymour!

I just ran my IP through the page you provided and it looks like a reverse DNS lookup fails. I have submitted a ticket with my ISP.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE!

I'll let you know how it progresses.

Kurt

14
khuhner
Re: Selected module does not exist
  • 2007/2/4 21:01

  • khuhner

  • Quite a regular

  • Posts: 232

  • Since: 2006/1/6 3


Quote:

khuhner wrote:
Thanks jdseymour!

I just ran my IP through the page you provided and it looks like a reverse DNS lookup fails. I have submitted a ticket with my ISP.

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE!

I'll let you know how it progresses.

Kurt

jdseymour:

This worked!!! The reverse PTR fix resolved the issue (I wasnt able to update modules within the Admin section).

Now it works perfectly.

Thanks again!
Kurt