SAHRSCA
No Admin Access?
  • 2006/12/7 18:20

• SAHRSCA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/7

Hi everyone, I just got my site the way I wanted it and everything works great except for the fact that I cleared the cookies from my browser now the admin link does not show in the user menu as before. I checked the sql and everything seems to line up. I had a sql backup that allowed me to access the admin site so I tried loading that groups permission into the sql with no luck. I cant seem to access the admin side at all any help would be appreciated.

I did find numerous posts about cookies but none that applied to my problem.

Thanks

Frank Sellers

SAHRSCA
Re: No Admin Access?
  • 2006/12/7 23:15

• SAHRSCA

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/12/7

Ok not really sure how this happened but my group id in xoops_groups_users_link was changed to registered user instead of admin. So I changed it to the appropriate admin group ID an walla back in. Thanks for a great product.

jdseymour
Re: No Admin Access?

Quote:

SAHRSCA wrote:
Ok not really sure how this happened but my group id in xoops_groups_users_link was changed to registered user instead of admin. So I changed it to the appropriate admin group ID an walla back in. Thanks for a great product.

Very good trouble shooting SAHRSCA. This also happened to me once not long ago. Still do not know what caused it.

Login

Who's Online

221 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 221

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits