1
VtheVamp
Theme maker
  • 2005/1/10 18:30

  • VtheVamp

  • Just popping in

  • Posts: 8

  • Since: 2005/1/9 5


Is there some site that has a theme maker? You know you get to chose the colors and such then click a button and the "code" will appear.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

EDIT: sorry I realized that I posted this in the wrong section.

2
menochi
Re: Theme maker
  • 2005/1/10 18:54

  • menochi

  • Friend of XOOPS

  • Posts: 259

  • Since: 2003/12/28


Quote:

VtheVamp wrote:
Is there some site that has a theme maker? You know you get to chose the colors and such then click a button and the "code" will appear.

Hey and welcome to the xoops-forum!

I don“t know if there is a "Theme-Maker" like a Coffee-Maker.

But why you do not try, to provide an own theme. It is not so heavy, as you think.

Look H E R E