|Due Date:||Jan 31|
|Left to go:||$66.87|
You need to install moduleAdmin 1.1 min
2. The change avatar button doesn't load anything, reloads the same page. This happens at the small world home page and profile page. I can change the avatar through the system user account panel, which changes the avatar for smallworld .
3. It hijacks the user profile link in all modules, I'm assuming a redirect ? Not a problem, except...
it doesn't go to the xoops root path. I'm running in localhost/x2 it sends to localhost/modules/smallworld/userprofile.php?username=mike (no x2 in the path)
this.href = this.href.replace(oldurl, "/modules/smallworld/userprofile.php?username="+uname);
this.href = this.href.replace(oldurl, smallworld_url + "userprofile.php?username="+uname);
And a suggestion, if it is going to redirect from the system's user profile, can you include "recent activities" in the smallworld nav bar that loads a page showing the users recent activities.........
It's a popup, says [object Object] error [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.getAllResponseHeaders]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: http://localhost/x5/modules/smallworld/js/jquery-1.5.1.min.js :: anonymous :: line 16" data: no]
I'll see later if I can find an alternative to dateTime class I think this is the only issue with php 5.3
Generic classes for representation and manipulation of dates, times and time zones without the need of timestamps, which is a huge limitation for PHP programs. Includes time zone data, time zone conversions and many date/time conversions.
It does not rely on 32-bit system date stamps, so you can display calendars and compare dates that date pre 1970 and post 2038.
9. february 2012
- Bugfix: Takeover links not using XOOPS_URL correct(djculex)
- Bugfix: Created function smallworld_getImageSize to test if allow_url_fopen = on else try cUrl else return default for image sizes(djculex)
- Bugfix: ../js/smallworld.js added smallworld_url (xoops_url) to submit in registration (djculex)
- Bugfix: Check if 'interested in' and 'searchrelat' isset else create default serialized array
11. Februar 2012
- Bugfix: Added check to see if user images folder already exists in uploads
- Bugfix: Check if dateTime obj is != null else return 01-01-1900 or 1900-01-01
- Bugfix: check if gender or country images are set else return ''
- Bugfix: Added missing function previously added to svn ?? wierd!
- Bugfix: Gender was missing in select multi for form items
- Bugfix: Remove error in json reply
12. Fevruary 2012
- Bugfix: Keep imagegallery in colorbox even if imageData.index is null
- Bugfix: Removed php 5.30 function to convert dateformat and replaced with simpler function
- Change: Removed php 5.30 function to calculate difference between dates in Years.
- change: Smallworld decreased min-php to >= 5.20
Bugfix: sanitize function mission -> fatal error on message send
Bugfix: when 0 users online Json returns [object object]
[object Object] error [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.getAllResponseHeaders]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: http://www.example.com/modules/smallw ... nbsp;:: line 16" data: no]
error message when try click a link..while page still loading...
so i assume this module only works with xoops 2.5.4..
Thanks for this cool module hope this will release soon.
Could you tell me wich link you pressed ? I dont get this error so maybe It got covered with a new function or exception or something in this test code I have..
Not on smallworld but in others modules submit.php.
and another issue is notification event. when user give comment, comenter got notification i think thats not necessary.and it will spam if comenter always give some comment.
- Bugfix: Aply function to only run getSelects.php on register and editprofile.php. (djculex)
- Bugfix: removed anoying pop up [object, object] error (djculex)
- Change: adjusted jSon returned from checks (djculex)
- Bugfix: Friendship requests sometimes show when empty (djculex)
- Bugfix: Get size of avatar function return void on blank.png (djculex)
- Bugfix: Miss count is most active users in admin (djculex)
- Bugfix: Miscount in todays most active users in admin (djculex)
- Change: min mysql set to 5.0.5 instead of 5.0.7 (djculex)
- NEW: function to choose random image from uploads and place in update post (djculex)
- Bugfix: html_entity_decode is not set in returning image link or post from image uploads (djculex)
- Bugfix: Spelling error in english/main.php (tanks -> thanks) (djculex)
- Bugfix: on close upload new images do (location.href = 'editimages.php';) instead of index.php
- Bugfix: css url() pointing to wrong folder (djculex)
- Bugfix: Removed empty <td></td>
- Bugfix: moved ui-anim_basic_16x16.gif to ..images/
- Change: Changed update text when upload new images to use image and default uploaded new text (djculex)
- NEW: Finished automated message when upload images (showing link, random image from array) (djculex)
- Bugfix: Discovered jquery was 1.5.1 -> Updated to 1.7.1
- Bugfix: Jquery 1.7.1 revealed bugs in show more/less on updates (djculex)
- Bugfix: changed selector name .finish to .smallworld_finish
- Bugfix: Changed multible return false; to e.preventDefault();
- Changed: css, jquery for new addions
- Changed: claning up code etc
//location.href = smallworld_url+'index.php';
location.href = smallworld_url+'index.php';
$xoopsLogger->activated = false;
$xoopsLogger->activated = true;
location.href = smallworld_url+'index.php';
// location.href = smallworld_url+'index.php';
Xoops don't let me paste the code here , so you'll have to believe me -
36 lines of Jquery plugins and staff ....
Path issues + not saving data ....
Then I disabled it and saw that it didn't removed the JS from site header ... I uninstalled it and still a huge chunk of JS is in my header: I even deleted it from server and still ..... my header is full of tears ....
Hide or don't display any empty field that are not fill in by user in the profile page or in the "additional info page"
Changelog v.1.11 RC 4
23 February 2012
- Bugfix: Sharing on facebook is returning false.
- Bugfix: Share text is sanitizing in wrong type
- Change: Adding special facebook metas
- Change: adjusting bits and pieces
01 Marts 2012
- Bugfix: Emails containg -._ after @ not accepted by validation
- Bugfix: Colorboxes containing info wich is empty showing
- Bugfix: Validation returning true
- Bugfix: Rankimages isset even if not existing giving error
- Bugfix: el not defined in ajaxupload. Fixed by returning false if not defined
07 Marts 2012
- Bugfix: Crossdomain problem in ajax. Fixed by assigning var to function replaced Xoops_IRl based on request url.
- Bugfix: preloads are multible loaded.
- Bugfix: Merging a few css files into smallworld.css
- Bugfix: Correction language/danish/js/bookmark.js
- Bugfix: Calculating age in profile was (-1 year) when month == this month. Now only if day < this day
- Bugfix: added some return false; or e.preventDefault; to js functions
- Bugfix: After pressing 'more' - avatar size in comment is wrong
- Change: Preparing test for adding js / css to templates via function based on request page
$myName = $xoopsUser->getUnameFromId($xoopsUser->getVar('uid')); // My name
$arr03 = array(_SMALLWORLD_FRIENDSHIP,_SMALLWORLD_DATING,_SMALLWORLD_ARELATIONSHIP,_SMALLWORLD_HANKYPANKY);
$arr03 = array(_SMALLWORLD_FRIENDSHIP,_SMALLWORLD_DATING,_SMALLWORLD_ARELATIONSHIP);