The XoopsHeadlines module is used to display RSS feeds on your website. It is typically used to aggregate news feeds into a single location on your website. The headlines can be shown in the XoopsHeadlines module or in a block on your site.
Twitter Bomb allows you to place segments of a tweet into a database, and aggregate via services like twitterfeed.com tweets based on a sentence formed from a matrix of basis of sentences. You will be able to run a campaign on twitter and have your sentences randomly made from the segments of sentences known in this applicaion as the 'base' of the phrase.
Since this version there is also ...
What Can It Do for Me?
You can link with any curl compliant system with complete w3c. You can transfer data between any sort tunnel through most of not ...
What Can It Do for Me?
You can link with any json compliant system with complete w3c standard wsdl these will be completed in version 4.0 they are more just ...
X-Reaggregator based on XoopsHeadlines includes a nice feature for Re-aggregating your RSS Feeds into your community from other sources, it includes a .htaccess SEO as well as an RSS Cache and RSS Snooping by ...
Author: Simon Roberts
x-Soap is an extension library for XOOPS, it ...
- Outer RSS/ATOMs can be displayed with any aggregation
- Outer RSS/ATOMs can be imported/deleted automatically
- Outer RSS/ATOMs can be marked/commented
- Inside "what's new" information can be displayed with any aggregation
- Both informations of inside/ouside can be treated seamlessly
- Both informations of inside/ouside can be output by the format of ...
Xoops Planet, yet another PHP version of feed planet.
1 articles are stored to local database and editable
2 Blogs are multiple-categorized
3 users can comment, rate blogs/articles
4 original author could be notified if his blog/articles are commented or tracked
5 users have their ...
Digest is a web content fetching module that allows you to fetch, display and monitor any desired HTML content from internet and to display on your site.
1. Supported fetch methods: CURL, fsockopen, fopen
3. The sites to be monitored, the content to be feteched can be configured by using a easy-to-use admin interface.
4. Automatic ...
XMLine is a XOOP2.0+ module for fetching, parsing and displaying XML feeds.
It could be considered as an improved XoopsHeadline module.
1. Supported feeds: RSSs, ATOM
2. Fetching methods: CURL, fsockopen, fopen.
4. Multi-language encoding conversion
5. User Customable fetching/submit
6. Table-free templates