Xoops S.N.I.F. 1.0 By Nathan "BadCase" Fluet http://badcase.net
This is a module that integrates Simple and Nice Index File
) by Kai Blankenhorn
You can have as many copies of this module installed as you
want simply upload another copy with a differant folder name.
Install this like any other module and then CONFIGURE IT using
its admin page, use the examples to help you configure it.
upload the files you want to be listed to the modules main
folder you may also place subdirectorys there to be displayed
if you enable this in the admin.
* file and directory descriptions(follow directions on snif's homepage to setup a descriptions file)
* automatic thumbnails for image files
* thumbnail caching(doesn't work on all server config's)
* fully translatable, translation is used for foreign visitors automatically. 16 translations are included: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.(Not sure if this is working in Xoops but it should be)
* download files instead of opening
* listing sortable by name, size or date
* display sub directories and handle direct requests to them gently
* built-in file icons
* customizable using an external CSS file
* conforms to XHTML 1.1 and CSS 2.0