AM Contact is a site contact module for XOOPS v2 with 4 methods of anti-spam verification. These include a question and answer, and three image captcha options - module's built in image, XOOPS built in image (for consistency with XOOPS and other modules that use it) and the third party reCaptcha.
The GD2 graphics library is required for the image verification. This is compiled in to most PHP installs, but the question & answer or reCaptcha verification methods can be used instead if the image does not work.
The module should still work on older versions of XOOPS, but requires version 2.3 for the built in image captcha.
- Uses XOOPS/Smarty templates.
- Uses XOOPS's built in mailer, so should work regardless of OS.
- Has optional image captcha, and Question & Answer verification to help cut down on spam submitted by "bots" - choose either method, or none.
- Mail template can easily be changed in the preferences.
- Maximum size of user's message can be set in preferences.
- GD2 graphics library is required for the image verification.
- XOOPS version 2.3 is required for the built in image captcha.
File Size: 43 B
Rating: (1 Vote)
Mirrors Available: 0
Modem(56k) : 0.01s
ISDN(64k) : 0.01s
DSL(768k) : 0.00s
LAN(10M) : 0.00s