InsAcademy 1.5: Now works with My Menus
Category : Themes
Published by insraq on 12-Aug-2010 12:44
As I cannot update this post, so please check out the update here: http://insraq.me/en/blog/insacademy-15-now-works-with-my-menusWhat’s New in 1.5?
1. Add support for My Menus
2. Add slideshow control
3. Easier way to add a slideshowHow does it work with My Menus?
1. If you do not have My Menus installed, the default navigation will be displayed.
2. If you installed My Menus, you can create a menu and in the block settings, use the following:
1. Use skin from theme —> Yes
2. Display Method —> Assign to template
3. Unique ID —> navbar
3. The above is the recommended by My Menu module. After the settings, you can control the site menu using My Menu module.
Again, I must thank Trabis, for his great module that provides us designers with an easier way to deal with the horizontal navigation menu. I use to rewrite the system module template to handle this, However my menu provide an much easier way.Much Easier way to add slideshow
The original way to add slideshow is complex and confusing. So I switched to a easier way: This has already been available since ver 1.2. For detailed instructions, please check this out
!InsAcademy 1.2 Evolved 1 and Evolved 2
In fixing the problem of “full screen wide” slideshow. I’ve tried out different scripts. In the end, I preserve the two scripts that work and release it as variation versions. You can try and study it. The download can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/insraq/downloads/list
The evolved versions are not supported, please do not use on production website.
DownloadPreview of the Next theme
Preview of the Next theme: InsApp, it is specially designed for Web App or Project websites.Click to enlarge