PerfectSQL
Fastest MySQL hosting - Check out our Xoops demo!
  • 2005/1/11 1:14

• PerfectSQL

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/11

Hello,
Thanks for reading or advertisement. At www.perfectsql.com we are a hosting company geared towards providing the fastest PHP/MySQL hosting. We are not the cheapest, but we are the fastest. If your ready to spend a little more and go with a a company that offers alot more, then we are here for you. Here are some of the features that set us apart.

1. Experienced staff, willing to work with you to get your forums and other scripts running 100%. We know what all the settings and tweaks do, and we will get them right for you. I Personally have been working with forums since the late 80's, before internet forums even existed. We have been hosting sites under various names since 1997.

2. Dedicated database servers: Your forum's (or other script's) database will run on a dedicated 64 bit dual Opteron server, with 4 GB ram and fast scsi drives. Webservers are p4 3.0 HTs. By runnign dedicated DB machines we ensure your site will not lag on an overworked webservers doing everything.

3. PHP is optimized and we run proprietary caching software to store pages in a compiled state for screaming fast page loads.

4. Scalability: we can help you grow as need arises. If you outgrow our shared plans we will set you up with a custom server or cluster setup.

Any Questions? Email me at sysadmin@perfect10hosting.com, or use the contact form on PerfectSQL.com.

Also, check out the demo MySQL powered forums and Portals we have set up.

Justin Philipson

jdseymour
Re: Fastest MySQL hosting - Check out our Xoops demo!

Not a very good sign, your order/info pages do not work.

kiwiguy
  • 2005/1/11 1:36

• kiwiguy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/4/19

Pretty fast LOL if you could actually order anything LOL i dun think you be getting many customers if they are unable to order a package.

I surely will not be paying that price if you cannot get it running

paRabola
  • 2005/1/11 5:31

• paRabola

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/7 2

Speed may be compensating for something else

PerfectSQL
  • 2005/1/12 11:55

• PerfectSQL

• Just popping in

hmm thats a bit odd, please, if you are experiencing any ordering problems contact me via email and I will look into it. Also, anyone that had a problem and wants an account , again, email me, and I will se that you get some nice bonuses to make up for the inconvenience.

Justin P.

PerfectSQL
  • 2005/1/12 12:02

• PerfectSQL

• Just popping in

ok ... Yeah .. well thats embarrassing. Guess the SSL got hosed when I moved the site. Seems soemthing breaks everytime I post about our site :( lol. Anyway, anyone here that wanted an account can send me an email at sysadmin@perfect10hosting.com and I will double your space and transfer after I set up your accounts. Sorry for any hassle.

PerfectSQL
  • 2005/1/12 12:07

• PerfectSQL

• Just popping in

Quote:

paRabola wrote:
Speed may be compensating for something else

And not the case at all, I take a bit of offense at that comment, as our customer base loves our service(s). Unfortunately the cost of offering fancy feature rich software like cpanel etc is that it has so many features it tend to break something everytime it gets update, fixed i nthe next update, then something else breaks, repeat process..

paRabola
  • 2005/1/12 12:18

• paRabola

• Just popping in

I was only joking mate, calm down.

PerfectSQL
  • 2005/1/12 18:40

• PerfectSQL

• Just popping in

don't me me cry!

paRabola
  • 2005/1/13 6:35

• paRabola

• Just popping in

Nice website anyway, but bad typo in your last post

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits