Zap_English
xoopstube format problems

XOOPS Version XOOPS 2.5.7.2
PHP Version 5.4.45
mySQL Version 5.5.50

and xoopstube Version : 1.06 RC 2

There are a LOT of problems with header descriptions in the xbootstrap theme. It seems that none of the calls to modules/xoopstube/language/english/main.php kept the same definition names,

Resized Image

and after the second video listing, the table starts falling apart. Everything keeps right paginating

Resized Image

The more videos you have in the category, the worse it gets, until finally the video and footer are about 1 cm wide

Mamba
Re: xoopstube format problems
  • 2016/6/5 11:29

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

1) the problem you have is probably because you use Ukrainian language for XOOPS, but don't have Ukrainian translation for the module.

In order to make it look in English, till you finalize the translation, just copy the /xoopstube/language/english

to

/xoopstube/language/ukrainian

This way at least you'll have the English words.

2) This site is running XoopsTube on XOOPS 2.5.8, and for the most part there are no issues. Other modules include: Publisher, NewBB, extCal, extGallery, Contact, Gnavi from XOOPS Japan for local links. The only issue I saw was with SmartPartner, but I'll be looking into it later today.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Zap_English

I"m not using Ukrainian language. It's still set to English. We have a lot of translating to do before we get to xoopstube.

The words in the template were wrong because the coding is wrong in main.php. (or in the templates)

I've made the adjustments in main.php and the correct English titles appear now

But I can't fix the tables problem, And it's only one subcategory that it's doing it in

In another subcategory we have ALL Russian text imputed, and it shows fine. No table problems

There is another problem in the xbootstrap theme for xoopstube which I've fixed. It wasn't showing the ratings icons because the path was set to /images/icon/ that needs to be changed to /assets/images/icon/

Zap_English

So, now I have another problem.

I created a new category and added 9 videos from youtube.

This is what I see on the viewcat page

Resized Image

The main menu links work, and the arrow on the right of the video name work, but no other links work

Mamba
  • 2016/6/5 16:06

• Mamba

Quote:
The words in the template were wrong because the coding is wrong in main.php. (or in the templates)

I could replicate it, and I'll look into it later today...

Thank you for reporting!

EDIT: Please download the file, and post the .tpl files in your xBootstrap directory:
/themes/xbootstrap/modules/youtube/
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Zap_English

Thanks, but that still doesn't fix the table alignment or the black screen

Zap_English

Where can I download an older versio of xoopstube. One that works

Mamba
  • 2016/6/7 12:31

• Mamba

I did some updates and you can try to test it on your Website, but I am developing/testing only on XOOPS 2.5.8. The files are on GitHub

I have also included the files from the xBootstrap theme that I'm using. You'll find them in:

/xoopstube/themes/

Be careful and don't overwrite your files, or you'll lose your changes. But way is to copy your theme to a different name...
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Zap_English

I tried it and it didn't solve anything

Zap_English

I got xoopstube 1.06 Beta1 from sourceforge. I think the last update was 2014.

Anyway, it works, without any problems. And the xbootstrap xoopstube themes were done for that version

Login

Who's Online

196 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 196

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits