kapadok
2.5.5 modules/.../template docs
  • 2012/6/11 18:34

• kapadok

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/8/13

I was using xoops version of 2.4.5 and upgraded to 2.5.5. After this upgrade my edited modules gone back to their default settings.

Although i've edited same modules in templates folder it is not showing properly on the website. I can see my codes when i check website's source codes but it is not working on the website. How can i fix and make them work? Thanks

Anonymous
Re: 2.5.5 modules/.../template docs
  • 2012/6/12 8:54

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
Although i've edited same modules in templates folder it is not showing properly on the website. I can see my codes when i check website's source codes but it is not working on the website. How can i fix and make them work? Thanks

I am recognize it and struggled with it for the last evenings/nights
So far no solution. For example the news module. In version 1.67 the social icons were added and the print, pdf and mail icons changed. I do not see these changes regardless of whatever I do. Look here.

Mamba
Re: 2.5.5 modules/.../template docs
  • 2012/6/12 9:17

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Just thinking here loud: it could be that the templates are stored in the database, and therefore not updated. You might need to backup the tables related to News, uninstall the module, and reinstall it, and then upload the tables to the DB.

Unless there is an easy way to force update of the templates in the DB. I never did it, so I don't know...
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits