redheadedrod
ExtGallery 1.09 (RC) issues

Thanks for sending me that file Voltan.

So far the only errors I have seen with the module are this list of reoccurring errors at the bottom.

Quote:

Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/ExtgalleryPersistableObjectHandler.php line 74
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MD_ADDMEMBER - assumed '_MD_ADDMEMBER' in file /modules/contact/admin/menu.php line 7
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MD_NEWMEMBERS - assumed '_MD_NEWMEMBERS' in file /modules/contact/admin/menu.php line 10
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MD_MEMBERS - assumed '_MD_MEMBERS' in file /modules/contact/admin/menu.php line 13
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MD_ADDMEMBER - assumed '_MD_ADDMEMBER' in file /modules/xroster/admin/menu.php line 7
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MD_NEWMEMBERS - assumed '_MD_NEWMEMBERS' in file /modules/xroster/admin/menu.php line 10
Notice: Use of undefined constant _MD_MEMBERS - assumed '_MD_MEMBERS' in file /modules/xroster/admin/menu.php line 13

And in the preferences section the different section headings don't look quite right.

For instance the first one "General" has a text box containing "head" in it. Not sure what it is supposed to look like but guessing this is not right. The other catagories I see are...
Photo
Information
Rss
Admin
Graphic library
Comments and notifications

All of these have a text box with "head" as the contents.

Will post here if I see anything else.

Test box...
(xampp 1.7.2 on my win7 64bit machine)
xoops 2.4.5
php 5.3.0

the admin screen shows...
Quote:

Server configuration
eXtGallery Version : 1.0.9
XOOPS Version : XOOPS_VERSION (OK)

Graphics GD library version : 2.0.35

GIF support : OK

JPEG support : OK

PNG support : OK

Upload max filesize : 128M
Post max size : 128M

redheadedrod
Re: ExtGallery 1.09 (RC) issues

Getting the following errors while viewing pictures.

Quote:

Notice: Undefined index: photo_date in file /modules/extgallery/public-album.php line 115
Notice: Undefined index: photo_date in file /modules/extgallery/public-album.php line 115

Quote:

Notice: Undefined variable: cat in file /modules/extgallery/public-userphoto.php line 122

Also if there is only one picture but 4 columns it is showing the other 3 columns. Shouldn't the columns number be the max number of columns? If I only have 1 or two pictures it should only show 1 or 2 columns.

The RSS stuff doesn't seem to work right. I am getting the last picture I uploaded no matter which album I put it in and no mater which option I am selecting.

Get the following errors while in "photos" in admin.

Quote:

Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/pear/Image/Transform.php line 225
Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/pear/PEAR.php line 563
Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/pear/PEAR.php line 566

Mazarin
  • 2011/2/10 21:35

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2008/12/10

Trying out 1.0.9 with Xoops 2.4.4 and for me it works out-of-the-box, with a few bugs (which may not be related to the Xoops version anyway).

1. When changing the weight of the categories to arrange the order, the columns for number of albums and photos is not updated or is just plain wrong (mixed up).

2. No jQuery effects work on the albums (regardless if you load jQuery in the module or not).

redheadedrod

I should have mentioned that I had debug on for that website and if not run with debug those errors didn't pop up and the module seemed to work alright.

voltan
  • 2011/2/23 14:33

• voltan

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2006/12/5

Quote:
And in the preferences section the different section headings don't look quite right.

For instance the first one "General" has a text box containing "head" in it. Not sure what it is supposed to look like but guessing this is not right. The other catagories I see are...
Photo
Information
Rss
Admin
Graphic library
Comments and notifications

All of these have a text box with "head" as the contents.

this options just work on xoops 2.5 - please check module whit xoops 2.5

Quote:

fixed

Quote:
Notice: Undefined variable: cat in file /modules/extgallery/public-userphoto.php line 122

fixed

Quote:
Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/pear/Image/Transform.php line 225
Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/pear/PEAR.php line 563
Unknown: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in file /modules/extgallery/class/pear/PEAR.php line 566

I can fix it whit change

if ($skipmsg) {

$a =& new $ec($code$mode$options$userinfo);

return 
$a;

} else {

$a =& new $ec($message$code$mode$options$userinfo);

return 
$a;

}

to
if ($skipmsg) {

$a = new $ec($code$mode$options$userinfo);

return 
$a;

} else {

$a = new $ec($message$code$mode$options$userinfo);

return 
$a;

}

but I don't know it work whit php 5.2 or not

Mazarin
  • 2011/2/24 23:23

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

I noticed a strange thing in 2.4.x compared to 2.5.0. If in album view, the links are directly to the images instead of public-photo.php, like in 2.5.0. Am I missing something here?

Mazarin
  • 2011/3/8 13:24

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

Trying out extGallery on my new 2.5.0 installation and I simply can't get the jQuery effects to work on pictures/albums, regardless if I have yes or no for jQuery in the preferences and regardless which effect I'm trying to use from the album admin page.

Any tips?

voltan
  • 2011/3/8 14:39

• voltan

• Theme Designer

it poshibel for you to test whit xoops 2.5 default theme?

Mazarin
  • 2011/3/8 14:53

• Mazarin

• Just can't stay away

Tested, but didn't work with that either.

To be clear, what exactly should I need to do to enable the jQuery effects (in a "default" environment) and what exactly should be the end result? Just so I'm not expecting something that shouldn't even be there.

voltan
  • 2011/3/8 16:02

• voltan

• Theme Designer

if jQuery run in your theme jQuery option in module must Inactive and if is not run you must active jQuery in module options.

in default theme jQuery must be active

Login

Who's Online

202 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 202

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits