wishcraft
X-Petition 0.22 - Lame edition

I have been looking at 0.18 rc of x-petition, i have made an edit that no longer uses the built in captcha but instead the xoops captcha. It also make the paths in the database correctly and I have added Clean URLS to it as well.

You can see a demo on a small project I find time for now and again, the automatic PDF Report generator robot I am building athttp://reclaimxoops.org/petitions/Reclaim-the-XOOPS/1.html this is a test petition -- It will periodically scan xoops on sourceforge with CURL and import tickets and study statistically eventually the SVN Changes it will be capting.. Anyway CURL is kewl.

You can download the new xpetitions from :: Click here to redirect to live.com..

It is this robot I am building where if your too slow you get auto petitions on the statistics eventually when i study 12 months of data and write that..

The module that will be doing all of this is this one:: i don't think i will release i for awhile until i study for more equations on the math of the database..

Anyway is icon looks like

Resized Image
Sourceforge 1.02

Which on development is in progress the sourceforge module- where you put in your group path for the dashboard and your groupid and it does all this for you to.

So the robot should be able to make petitions for people that statistically go wrong.. and stay in lockout areas for too long and stuff like that.. Cause I seem to have a working x-petitions with Clean URL

Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

225 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 225

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits